Rumours about Chip Kelly to UF

Advertisement
I think it will be UCLA myself. I've been saying that for a while. I'm sticking by it.

Advertisement
Gnome was wrong. Chip Kelly "played" UF. He called UCLA and told them "UF offered me this and I have to sign by Sunday. Will you match me?" He is UCLA's next coach.

Kelly is going to Westwood. I live in LA, and UCLA has one of the best campuses in the States and it is fairly centrally located. He can live in one of the best cities in the world, have access to the second best high school football in the nation and become a celebrity here.

Not to mention that Chip could live in Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Palisaides, Brentwood, Malibu , in the Canyons, etc... He just won the jackpot!

Gnome was wrong. Chip Kelly "played" UF. He called UCLA and told them "UF offered me this and I have to sign by Sunday. Will you match me?" He is UCLA's next coach.

Kelly is going to Westwood. I live in LA, and UCLA has one of the best campuses in the States and it is fairly centrally located. He can live in one of the best cities in the world, have access to the second best high school football in the nation and become a celebrity here.

Not to mention that Chip could live in Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Palisaides, Brentwood, Malibu , in the Canyons, etc... He just won the jackpot!

Just like gnome was wrong about Morris running the baseball program into the ground.

Florida should be realistic and sign the Memphis coach before somebody else does

Just like gnome was wrong about Morris running the baseball program into the ground.

If Kelly doesn't go to Florida, you'll never post again?

Advertisement
You are wrong. Period. Go on your tangent...... This is a FOOTBALL board, and as your previous 100 posts show, it is a subject that you know nothing about!

Also, learn to use the web.

The LA Times has much better sources than a guy living in the basement of his uncle's Key West motel. It was on the news this morning as well. Kelly is coming to Westwood.

UCLA has NEVER, EVER fired a coach in season in ANY sport over the past 100 years. Why now?

Your statement about resources is asinine. UF may have a bigger budget, but UCLA's alumns are the most successful businessmen in the world. They just ate $12 million, without blinking. UCLA is tied with Stanford at 113 National Championships in all sports. Have you seen the campus? UCLA has a $5 billion endowment to UF's $1.5 billion - i.e. 3x the resources.

If Kelly doesn't go to Florida, you'll never post again?

Are you taking that wager?

Advertisement
The best thing about this is that the hockey gnome, Jagr, agreed to stop posting for eternity if Chip Kelly was not announced as UF's next coach.

He will lie about this and go back on his word, but it would be nice to excise this cancer from the Board....

You are wrong. Period. Go on your tangent...... This is a FOOTBALL board, and as your previous 100 posts show, it is a subject that you know nothing about!

The LA Times has much better sources than a guy living in the basement of his uncle's Key West motel. It was on the news this morning as well. Kelly is coming to Westwood.

UCLA has NEVER, EVER fired a coach in season in ANY sport over the past 100 years. Why now?

Your statement about resources is asinine. UF may have a bigger budget, but UCLA's alumns are the most successful businessmen in the world. They just ate $12 million, without blinking. UCLA is tied with Stanford at 113 National Championships in all sports. Have you seen the campus? UCLA has a $5 billion endowment to UF's $1.5 billion - i.e. 3x the resources.

So UCLA has all these resources and the best businessmen in the world, but they've allowed UCLA football to flounder as a second-tier program for decades? Makes sense.

He is COMPLETELY wrong about Chip Kelly. He has made some asinine prognostications, but this one was epic.

Who goes to Gainesville after living in San Francisco or even Philadelphia?

Almost 1PM............. Waiting for an announcement............ An announcement that will NEVER come!

Advertisement
The best thing about this is that the hockey gnome, Jagr, agreed to stop posting for eternity if Chip Kelly was not announced as UF's next coach.

He will lie about this and go back on his word, but it would be nice to excise this cancer from the Board....

You're triggered over the baseball board ownership. I don't blame you. Having me predict the end of the streak had to be painful.

So UCLA has all these resources and the best businessmen in the world, but they've allowed UCLA football to flounder as a second-tier program for decades? Makes sense.

You HAVE to be kidding.

Let me get this straight. You dispute that UCLA is one of the wealthiest schools in the world and backed by some of the most powerful men in the world. That is straight up moronic.

It was done last night. It is signed. Done. UF making the announcement on their own timeline. You don't send the university president to negotiate. You send him to bring the thing home once it's been agreed upon.

but you said it would be last night or 1pm LATEST or you're gone. You have 2.5 hours....

P.S. you have ZERO inside sources.

Don't hate just because you're afraid of Chip Kelly. This search is over.
you clearly are a troll idiot.

No one and I mean no one in this thread has been afraid of Chip Kelly going to UF. EVERYONE and I mean EVERYONE is just intrigued at watching the Gator tears fall like rain if their Gruden type winds up at UCLA.

You can spin it any way you want but thats the truth. It’s a popcorn thread, not an omg what are we gonna do If thread.

He is COMPLETELY wrong about Chip Kelly. He has made some asinine prognostications, but this one was epic.

Who goes to Gainesville after living in San Francisco or even Philadelphia?

Almost 1PM............. Waiting for an announcement............ An announcement that will NEVER come!

Right, LA is the greatest city on earth and UCLA is loaded with resources and brilliant boosters. That's why every coach has wanted to go there and why they've had one season with fewer than two losses in 20 years.

Yep, UCLA is the epicenter of college football.

Advertisement
Back