Rumours about Chip Kelly to UF

Jaromir Jagr the hockey player was chill af. Jaromir Jagr the porster is brutal. Gator country misses you bro

Advertisement
It was done last night. It is signed. Done. UF making the announcement on their own timeline. You don't send the university president to negotiate. You send him to bring the thing home once it's been agreed upon.

Why are you so enthralled with this coaching hire?

I have made about 10 posts in a 21-page thread. Maybe you should ask everyone else that question.

It was done last night. It is signed. Done. UF making the announcement on their own timeline. You don't send the university president to negotiate. You send him to bring the thing home once it's been agreed upon.

but you said it would be last night or 1pm LATEST or you're gone. You have 2.5 hours....

P.S. you have ZERO inside sources.

Don't hate just because you're afraid of Chip Kelly. This search is over.

I have made about 10 posts in a 21-page thread. Maybe you should ask everyone else that question.

You have 28 posts in this thread. More than anybody else. It’s not hard to click “replies” and seenthat info.

Do you lie as a matter of course or is this just a one-time thing?

You have 28 posts in this thread. More than anybody else. It’s not hard to click “replies” and seenthat info.

It can be a habit. What's funny is that you're so enamored by this that you're checking my post history. I'm in your head.

Advertisement

It can be a habit. What's funny is that you're so enamored by this that you're checking my post history. I'm in your head.

Not really. Again, all you need to do is click replies to the right of the thread. Now you’re just talking to yourself.

but you said it would be last night or 1pm LATEST or you're gone. You have 2.5 hours....

P.S. you have ZERO inside sources.

Don't hate just because you're afraid of Chip Kelly. This search is over.

LOL! :stupid:

Advertisement
Then Kelly has a ****ty agent. Why not wait a bit and let all the jobs about to open drive up the price

Florida did what we say in poker: they made him make a decision for all his chips. They said it gets done now or we're moving on.

Then his agents bad at poker

That's fine. I'm not defending the decision. I'm just telling you that it's done. Announcement could be made tonight, but no later than tomorrow at 1:00 pm.

“Last laughs are epic”

Advertisement
You seem a little too invested into this matter

Adding fake insider status to his bloviating, condescending internet persona has long been a goal it seems.

Have you guys seen his posts in the game day thread? They're brutal. He is an obvious troll.

I know he took particular pleasure in telling us all how Miami should be ranked behind all the one loss teams and probably even some 2 loss teams. That the selection committee was justified in having us nowhere near the playoffs.

You seem a little too invested into this matter

Adding fake insider status to his bloviating, condescending internet persona has long been a goal it seems.

Have you guys seen his posts in the game day thread? They're brutal. He is an obvious troll.

I know he took particular pleasure in telling us all how Miami should be ranked behind all the one loss teams and probably even some 2 loss teams. That the selection committee was justified in having us nowhere near the playoffs.

Yup, but he keeps on trolling away!

Advertisement
I guess it's not that strange that some of our posters don't understand the way college football works. Ok, let me break this down: whatever head coach picks UF has to be a part time politician. It requires big time schmoozing with boosters and *** kissing. It's an SEC pressure cooker, where if you don't win immediately, you are out. Oh, and you have to recruit in an area that some of the best recruiters in college football call home. Kelly hates recruiting, hates playing the game with boosters, would be playing in a conference that has shut down his offense every single time, hates the college football schedule grind, and has zero recruiting ties in Florida. He's a smart dude. He's not picking UF, unfortunately for us because he would be Larry Coker without the personality and lead UF straight down the toilet for the next decade.

I'm so confused by this trope, Kelly played the SEC three times in 4 years. He destroyed Tennessee the first game, lost the Natty to Auburn by 3 and lost to a 13-1 LSU team that should have won the Natty, and his offense scored more against that team than anyone else that year.

Sample sizes people.

I think I recall this being said about Gus Malzahn's offenses too. He has been pretty successful with it against top SEC defenses. Get the right kind of qb/athletes and Kelly can run that rpo/spread/tempo system and be successful in the SEC.

Oh yeah? Malzahn is coming off three straight years of five or more losses. He has 20 losses in his five seasons.

I'll just say he is having success with it this year and he was OC at Auburn when they won the whole thing in 2010. Of course, I am speaking more to the offensive system he implements and not his overall HC abilities.

Advertisement
Back