RUMOR: Sources tell me that Lashlee is staying, will receive major pay increase & co-HC title; changes to defensive staff as well

I’m hearing this is also a “promotion” to co-HC

I will say though, haven’t heard anything on the defensive side which I’m not so happy about. My source seemed non-commital, as if it was 50/50 at the moment. That’s where I’d truly like to see some changes.

Advertisement
Keep that pressure on his *** Rell. They want us to crown mediocre bull****. Naw this isn't the emmy's muthafukkas you actually need to show us something. Spending on Rhett because they're scared Gus's whipping boy will leave.
Well, heres the problem:

No one crowns mediocre performances from the offense. Wonder why? Because its not mediocre. Its not even that some crown him. Saying that someone does a good job isnt crowning.

The only person judging performances are you. Because you mopes **** on everything.

I’ve heard that LSU had interest. Kevin Steele too when it looked like he was going to get the Auburn job. It’s just how the game works.

Right; u know how that chit goes...”heard”, “potential”, “hope”.....words that have made ppl in sports hella rich. Lol. Most of the rumors are bull chit. Remember when “The Decision” 2010 came around, and rumors kept circling or ppl kept “hearing” LBJ to Chicago was a done deal. Lol. My cousin hit me up who’s a retired attorney for the NBAPA and lives in Chicago & said don’t believe that chit. LBJ is going to Miami & Pat Riley is making moves behind the scenes.

Lashlee was going no where. 8-2 was my biggest fear b/c it looked great on paper, but the product was not 8-2 esq.

I’m not mad at Lashlee, Manny, or their agents, honestly. Get $$; but Blake?? Blake have shown a propensity of making ill-informed decisions consistently.

I will say though, haven’t heard anything on the defensive side which I’m not so happy about. My source seemed non-commital, as if it was 50/50 at the moment. That’s where I’d truly like to see some changes.
50/50 on a change at DC, or 50/50 on any changes at all.

Don’t believe me if you don’t want to. I’m the same source who let the board know Dan Enos was our OC when the whole board thought it was the Applewhite pump fake. And I was the first to share that we were interviewing Lashlee in the first place after Enos.

you can check the history it’s all there
We getting T2?

Advertisement

Bowl game will be the evaluation. Based off of that, they will make a choice.

I’m not mad at Lashlee, Manny, or their agents, honestly. Get $$; but Blake?? Blake have shown a propensity of making ill-informed decisions consistently.
It’s the agent game though. His name was out there in the rumor mill. Top 30ish offense with no full spring, 1st year of Lashlee and King still working together, and an improving but not good enough OL. If Lashlee keeps doing what he’s supposed to then he’ll be gone soon anyways.

What if King coming back was contingent upon Lashlee's return? Some motivation to lock up Lashley.

A couple dominos, yes..but the onus back squarely on Diaz to fix the D. If he doesn't, perhaps another national search to find a coach already on staff.😂

Advertisement
It’s the agent game though. His name was out there in the rumor mill. Top 30ish offense with no full spring, 1st year of Lashlee and King still working together, and an improving but not good enough OL. If Lashlee keeps doing what he’s supposed to then he’ll be gone soon anyways.

I got into the wrong biz, my g. Lol. Man, I became the wrong type of agent. Lol

Advertisement
And if the money spent doesn’t impact the money available for other spots then what are we *****ing about.

Advertisement

Stop hurting yourself trying to be an “insider”

Advertisement
Back