RUMOR: Sources tell me that Lashlee is staying, will receive major pay increase & co-HC title; changes to defensive staff as well

Advertisement
Before this gets derailed... You all should be very excited if Miami does this.

It means that money doesnt appear to be a problem and they want to open the pockets to secure an assistant to protect him from leaving.
We always pay our assistants. Over the last 30 years, we’ve probably lost 5 assistants to lateral moves.

Advertisement
If Diaz really wants to stay here long term, these are the types of tough decisions he needs to make.

I’m sure Reed told him as much.
I keep saying manny isn’t al. As a hc he’s not married to his scheme , coaches , etc.

Do you really think he wants to baby sit the defensive room? He wants to win and keep this job.

I keep saying manny isn’t al. As a hc he’s not married to his scheme , coaches , etc.

Do you really think he wants to baby sit the defensive room? He wants to win and keep this job.
It’s nice to hear that he’s aware of the issues, but that’s only half the battle. Let’s see what solutions he comes up with.

Advertisement

Id be worried if he is married to it.

The only part of this that I find to be extremely questionable is a promotion to co-HC. Assistant HC, ok, but co-HC? Has anyone heard of such a set up?? Would Manny be willing to split his job with someone else? Somebody needs to make final decisions. How do "co-HCs" do that?

Well, heres the problem:

No one crowns mediocre performances from the offense. Wonder why? Because its not mediocre. Its not even that some crown him. Saying that someone does a good job isnt crowning.

The only person judging performances are you. Because you mopes **** on everything.
I'm not a mope goofy. I am not crowning Gus's whipping boy but you sure as **** can suck him off. Let's see how you feel Tuesday night. Another Clemson offensive performance or maybe UNC performance will make your heart fill up with love.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only part of this that I find to be extremely questionable is a promotion to co-HC. Assistant HC, ok, but co-HC? Has anyone heard of such a set up?? Would Manny be willing to split his job with someone else? Somebody needs to make final decisions. How do "co-HCs" do that?
We’ve pulled this move before. I think we gave Coach Kul the co-HC title as well when we’re scared of losing him.

I'm not a mope goofy. I just am not crowning Gus's whipping boy but you sure as **** can suck him off. Let's see how you feel Tuesday night. Another Clemson offensive performance or maybe UNC performance will make your heart fill up with love.
"Im not a mope"

Cant even call Lashlee by his name. Calls him "Gus's whipping boy".

And how am I supposed to feel? I dislike bad performances but i wont cry about them like you do.

What does that HAVE to do w prematurely extending? Lol. Is he not under contract now? Like I think everyone keeps trying to @ me on something I’m not remotely talking about.
You said our offense was okay...I am just saying what did you exact with a first year OC with no Spring ball and barely any Summer work to implement the system. He 100% deserves an extension. We need to keep him. We can start to evaluate how he is after year 2 with a Spring and Summer.

Advertisement

Does MD have the re$ource$ to make quality change (s)? Guessing the salaries of the existing defensive staff are mostly LOW-END.

Advertisement
Back