RUMOR: Sources tell me that Lashlee is staying, will receive major pay increase & co-HC title; changes to defensive staff as well

darius19

Recruit
Banned
That’s all I’ve heard for now. Following up to see if any news on the defensive staff.

Edit #1: hearing this could also be a “promotion” to co-HC as well.
Edit #2: hearing confirmation that there will be changes to defensive staff announced after the bowl game, could be up to a week to finalize contracts and stuff like that for the new coordinators. Expect “at least 2 changes”, maybe more (they are still talking to candidates)

Last edited:
Advertisement
sauce GIF

Even if true; why??? Don’t get me wrong; Lashlee was better than Enos, but even a dead gold fish is better than Enos. Our O was OK, but against good to great defenses, it was just OK.

Not sure what justifies or qualifies a major pay raise; why? B/c of some non substantiated rumors of him “leaving?”

Last edited:
Advertisement
Even if true; why??? Don’t get me wrong; Lashlee was better than Enos, but even a dead gold fish is better than Enos. Our O was OK, but against good to great defenses, it was just OK.

Not sure what justifies or quantifies a major pay raise; why? B/c of some non substantiated rumors of him “leaving?”
True... But take into account that not only was this King's first yr ever in a rpo offense, they also didn't have a full spring/summer for practice. I think this upcoming year will tell the truth of who Lashlee really is....and King.

Don’t believe me if you don’t want to. I’m the same source who let the board know Dan Enos was our OC when the whole board thought it was the Applewhite pump fake. And I was the first to share that we were interviewing Lashlee in the first place after Enos.

you can check the history it’s all there

Not sure what justifies or quantifies a major pay raise; why? B/c of some non substantiated rumors of him “leaving?”
because we’re Miami and we’re stupid....we pay when we don’t need to and don’t pay when we should. And our offense wasn’t even good against good defenses....

Advertisement

I agree with you, but you know how it goes. It’s all about leverage.

Advertisement

Our O line was never going to allow us to beat a team with a strong defense.

Advertisement

Don’t see why it’s a big deal. Assistant coaches are usually on one year contracts so no buy outs to worry about. I see it as the opposite. Miami is willing to open up the pocket books to keep their coaches.

Advertisement
Back