Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Advertisement
All of us clownin' on the oversize olinemen, but jokes on us. Despite his prowess, even the likes of Jon Garvin is gonna take a 5 Mississippi count to get around them when they're just standing still.

I literally took this picture today in Maryland. Why would someone fûck up a perfectly fine automobile with that ugly âss gaytor???
View attachment 93500
Slightly OT here but is it just me or do you all, say if you see someone cut you off with a cane plate let it slide but it someone cuts you off far less and has a gator or nole plate it is instant road rage and I will miss my exit just to get in front of them for a good quality few brake checks?

Slightly OT here but is it just me or do you all, say if you see someone cut you off with a cane plate let it slide but it someone cuts you off far less and has a gator or nole plate it is instant road rage and I will miss my exit just to get in front of them for a good quality few brake checks?

The answer is "sort of" Cane fans seem to be lees likely to be ****s to me. Meanwhile you get Gators in the left lane doing 10 under the speed limit on their phones.

Advertisement
Like a dog to its vomit.
98039E44-57F4-4A29-BCC5-905F0650A4C8.gif

Advertisement
Cheap tattoos and bad decisions? What about GA Southern? One game 2 coaches ago doesn’t define a current team. 1 coach....ok maaaaaaybe because same players...so on that note, explain Virginia, Duke, and BC for you guys last year! I can get a little bit better insight from your other losses too which were against stronger competitors in LSU and Wisconsin. How did your Superior front 7 hold up to any of those teams?

There is no worse bad decision than Orange and Blue.

Advertisement
Cheap tattoos and bad decisions? What about GA Southern? One game 2 coaches ago doesn’t define a current team. 1 coach....ok maaaaaaybe because same players...so on that note, explain Virginia, Duke, and BC for you guys last year! I can get a little bit better insight from your other losses too which were against stronger competitors in LSU and Wisconsin. How did your Superior front 7 hold up to any of those teams?
The point you missed is that you have a lot of bold talk for a team that lost to an FCS team that didn't complete a forward pass. Talking about lower tier teams lol. Your **** is nowhere near as mighty as you think. You've beaten Miami once in the last three decades. You want to talk about every other team.. this game is between Miami and the gaytor. Miami owns the gaytor. Keep your clown suit, your team was held down by a D'nofrio defense the last time they met Miami. That alone should embarrass you enough to stay away from here.

The point was not missed, it was a dumb point. We lost to a FCS team for the first time in how many years? It happens, doesn’t matter what the excuse is on that. Michigan lost to Appalachia St.....cool. But you’ve obviously missed my point, this whole board is under the impression that Miami is far superior than FL this year. So let’s just look at the facts of the case here. We will start at QB....You guys just found your starter a few days ago. A guy that completed 1 pass all year last year.....and battled a 5’4” QB for the starting job. He have a returning starting QB. WRs......definitely goes to FL, RBs, goes to FL. DEfense as a whole, goes to Florida. Special Teams, goes to Florida. Coaching......Florida. So really the only thing that isn’t known is both offensive lines. So who do I have faith in? The team that didn’t get spanked by Duke last year. Can Florida lose? Of course, but what’s more likely? Let the tears keep coming!
Our offense was trash last year so I dont expect a outsider to respect the talent on that side of ball but you are definitely underestimating our D.

Advertisement
The point was not missed, it was a dumb point. We lost to a FCS team for the first time in how many years? It happens, doesn’t matter what the excuse is on that. Michigan lost to Appalachia St.....cool. But you’ve obviously missed my point, this whole board is under the impression that Miami is far superior than FL this year. So let’s just look at the facts of the case here. We will start at QB....You guys just found your starter a few days ago. A guy that completed 1 pass all year last year.....and battled a 5’4” QB for the starting job. He have a returning starting QB. WRs......definitely goes to FL, RBs, goes to FL. DEfense as a whole, goes to Florida. Special Teams, goes to Florida. Coaching......Florida. So really the only thing that isn’t known is both offensive lines. So who do I have faith in? The team that didn’t get spanked by Duke last year. Can Florida lose? Of course, but what’s more likely? Let the tears keep coming!

What a f*uckin gayturd homer

Advertisement
Back