Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Advertisement
Dang. It's working.

Took a two hour boat trip through the black swamps in Louisiana to see this voodoo woman a couple months ago who puts mojo's on folks/groups in exchange for a live chicken and a Morgan silver dollar. She was scary, but apparently, it's working!

I might have to make one more trip for FSU.

FSU is worth two chickens and two silver dollars. They may not even show up.

Advertisement
👀 Just here to book mark the thread for when you shower yourselves down with the tears of sorrow from each other. Your D looked stout against all those low tier teams last year so should be a pretty “good” battle.

I literally took this picture today in Maryland. Why would someone fûck up a perfectly fine automobile with that ugly âss gaytor???
8FB5C6F8-2BF1-4313-981B-E33D021D9773.jpeg

Advertisement
👀 Just here to book mark the thread for when you shower yourselves down with the tears of sorrow from each other. Your D looked stout against all those low tier teams last year so should be a pretty “good” battle.
Don’t worry GaYtor will be laughing our @sses of in gator tears all game long as our littered with draft pics dline makes short work of your fat, out of shape low 3 star sorry excuse for an oline. It’ll be fun seeing franks/hotdog get broke in half, actually you guys will probably enjoy it too, as I hear hotdogs back up is better then him. Lol get ready leave that game very sad my friend, very sad indeed.

Last edited:
Dang. It's working.

Took a two hour boat trip through the black swamps in Louisiana to see this voodoo woman a couple months ago who puts mojo's on folks/groups in exchange for a live chicken and a Morgan silver dollar. She was scary, but apparently, it's working!

@UMFarArcher, I'll chip in a silver dollar...

Advertisement
Dang. It's working.

7453026.jpg

Advertisement
lol you can't possibly think that suit is cool looking? btw, does the mighty gaytor consider Georgia Southern a low tier team?

Advertisement
Back