Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Advertisement
Because true competitors, ideally, want to beat other competitors at their best.

Not beat up on back benchers.

F that corny **** , I used to go by that until we got beat when Duke or Stephen Morris was hurt. Yet still got dogged by other teams fans ( noles).

They could lose every starter and I could give zero *****, you know why ? Because those trashy ******* definitely would’nt care if it was the other way around.

Advertisement
F that corny **** , I used to go by that until we got beat when Duke or Stephen Morris was hurt. Yet still got dogged by other teams fans ( noles).

They could lose every starter and I could give zero *****, you know why ? Because those trashy ******* definitely would’nt care if it was the other way around.

Ok.

Advertisement
LMAO stop it. That's a 400lb dude.

This photo is from their website. If you go to his profile on 24/7, it's there also

FAT.jpg

Advertisement
I doubt that"s photoshopped. He came into school weighing 390.

Oh ****, my bad. I'll take the L. I really didn't look at the kid, since we were talking about Tarquin I assumed that was him. Y'all are talking about Ethan White. Hahahahahahah, yes. That's a real pic. I was thinking y'all photoshopped Tarquin lol. My bad my bad.

Yes, that kid is a disgusting fatbody and no that's not photoshop. He's that sloppy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back