Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Advertisement
Ideally. But if back benchers are what they put on the field, then so be it. The scoreboard doesn't care and there are no asterisks for injuries.

Agreed 100% play the team they field.

Always sweeter when their best lay defeated on the sobbing uncontrollably like school girls.

Advertisement
Our d-line...
1565800581547.gif

Update:
Got a little more on Delance.

He went down in practice and it supposedly looked really scary at first, but it appeared to my source to be an ankle injury the way they maneuvered him afterwards. He was on crutches, but was smiling in the training room shortly after the incident.

Was also told that when Delance went down, that Storm Forsythe moved to right tackle and Richard Gouraige went to left tackle with the first group.

Advertisement
Update:
Got a little more on Delance.

He went down in practice and it supposedly looked really scary at first, but it appeared to my source to be an ankle injury the way they maneuvered him afterwards. He was on crutches, but was smiling in the training room shortly after the incident.

Was also told that when Delance went down, that Storm Forsythe moved to right tackle and Richard Gouraige went to left tackle with the first group.
Gouraige against Garvin. I think it's a good plan by the Gators. Hope he stays there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back