Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Hahaha all you **** knockers collectively have the same one track mind. You suck so bad and have no intelligent things to say about your football team so you resort to make an attempt to make fun of someone because of how they look 😂😂. That explains why all of you have your profile pictures as generic ****. Your fan base is the laughing stock of Football in the state of Florida. I see there’s a whole bunch of recruits on this forum so definitely triggered you wannabe tough guys 😂😂. Hopefully all our 3* players can pull out this victory against your nasty D and 5* cast......boy would that be embarrassing to use that as you basis to say you’re a better team and then lose.....see you guys next Saturday!!!!!!!!!

5-3. Step your game up rookie, let us know when you're on our level. Have an undefeated season before you come on this board and talk ****. Otherwise go worry about Missouri make sure they don't teabag your asses again this year. Never seen such arrogance after losing to Kentucky and Missouri.

Advertisement
This guy honestly thinks their RB's are better?

based on what? Because it sure as **** isn't recruiting rankings. I guess because they went to an SSSSEEEECCCC team that automatically makes them better soon as they step on campus.

nice to see he didn't mention the tight ends, picking and choosing his battles wisely and cowardly like a typical gaytor. I wonder if he works for the athletic department, probably picks their outer conference schedule.

that michigan game cracks me up though, the first real team they ran into they got absolutely obliterated ( OSU ). But in gaytor hearts and minds they were still some top 5 juggernaught so that must mean the gaytor is ready.

our entire front 7 is going into the nfl, bandy will be in the nfl, I would say the rest of the secondary as well but they haven't had their chance yet.

But hey w/e, it's a mighty SEC team I just hope we can carry some water for them.
They all think their RB room is better than ours and a good chunk of them think that their DL is better. Meth does crazy shît to people, man.

2017 Week One

AT&T Stadium

#11 Michigan
#17 Florida

View attachment 93580

Result guarantees UF will not play this type of opponent again outside the state of Florida for another 28 years.

Signed,

Peruche
They played this game in Texas, which seceded from the Union as well. They don't even play neutrals far from home.

Regardless, I agree with your point, they'll take a decade or two off from all B1G Teams. Not with having to play Vandy, Tennessee, Mizzou and So.Car. every year! Murderer's Row!

Edit: I forgot the Blue Blood CFB royalty that is Univ. Kentucky. They have to play them every year guysm! They have to go to Lexington sometimezz!!1!

Last edited:
Hey, you cümgargling imbecile, you’re butthurt like a little bltch because of something YOU did. You first posted a pic mocking the appearance of a canes fan. You got some of your own medicine and now you’re awash in your emotional tears of shame and self-disgust.

Now you have the nerve to complain because you’re so fūcking dumb you actually post a real picture of yourself chugging man juice, which basically confirms not just your overall bad taste, but also your low intellectual capacity.

As far as our fan base being a laughingstock, take a look at your own picture.
The point is they're cowards. That's okay if they want to do that, its 2019. However, just be honest. Don't obsfucate. You are scared of losing. That isnt what college football is about. Its about rivalries and proving you are the best. So, don't get upset when I call a spade a spade. You are cowards. Cowardice used to be dishonorable. Again, its 2019, so its not surprising they arent ashamed. This fanbase in particular does not take kindly to that and finds it repugnant. Too bad.

However, the integrity of this fine game has never been a problem for them, they're scorched earth.

These green throwback helmets with white jerseys and green pants

pg2_09162010_576.jpg

Advertisement
Are the insults about the guy’s appearance or are they about his perceived lack of being able to run 10 yards without keeling over from a heart attack? How can someone move as swiftly as a decent OT has to to keep studs like Garvin, Patchan Hill and Rousseau in check? And laughing a stock of the State of Florida? I believe that Willie T earned that right with the season that he put together last year (let’s not forget UF being the laughing stock for 2017). I hope that you gather the courage to come back here after the game instead of deactivating your account as you likely will once the dust settles. Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back