Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

Advertisement
giphy.gif

I could care less if the gaytor can only field a couple dudes.. beat them into oblivion and ruin their season. No ***** given.

Advertisement
This guy may have done the math and realized that, just when his adrenaline would be dropping and he’d start feeling gassed, he’d get Trevon Hill lined up across from him.

Hit their OTs with WAVES of destruction. Drown Franks.
Yep, I think they watched Hill's interview yesterday and said I'm OUT...

Advertisement
Their OL was already in a precarious position, to begin with. This would be a massive loss for them.

This guy may have done the math and realized that, just when his adrenaline would be dropping and he’d start feeling gassed, he’d get Trevon Hill lined up across from him.

Hit their OTs with WAVES of destruction. Drown Franks.
See these guys are thinking way ahead.......they know what's coming. Trevon is ready, and he is telling us just that...

Advertisement

Jean Delance who is their starting RT. Appears that he is doubtful for the UM game.
Edit: Kyrie Campbell their starting DL is also dealing with a groin injury but it is rumored to be minor so we'll see what happens there.

Update from the 247 mod:
Blake and I have reached out to a couple sources and we still have a few more contacts out to try to get more information.

But what we can report right now is that Jean Delance is on crutches. No idea if that's a protective measure for a more minor injury or something serious, but we're continuing to look into it. We were also able to confirm that Kyree Campbell tweaked his groin and is day to day right now.

If we get more information to clear up the severity of the knocks, we'll update here.
This is the exact area they can't afford to lose guys. Their OL coach tried to put on a smiley face when ask about the condition and preparedness of his guys. One of the OL reported to camp tipping the scales at 400lbs claim he just eat a lot (no kidding) but reported at 330lbs in July. They are deeply concerned about how they will hold up because it look like these guys all freshmen didn't take off season conditioning seriously.

Advertisement
So we want them at their best?? I don’t get it. Are we not hoping we hit and sack and hurt franks on his 1st play and knock him out of the game? Or we want him to play the whole game so we can say we beat them at their best? Does it matter if we knock him out right away and he misses the whole game or plays the whole game?

I don’t care if franks gets hurt this week. I’m not looking for a close game. Or a good game. I’m looking for the most lopsided game that sends their team reeling for years. That lets us dominate recruiting and has every kid questioning going to uf.

Advertisement
Back