Rumor: Possible injury to UF starting OL

The point was not missed, it was a dumb point. We lost to a FCS team for the first time in how many years? It happens, doesn’t matter what the excuse is on that. Michigan lost to Appalachia St.....cool. But you’ve obviously missed my point, this whole board is under the impression that Miami is far superior than FL this year. So let’s just look at the facts of the case here. We will start at QB....You guys just found your starter a few days ago. A guy that completed 1 pass all year last year.....and battled a 5’4” QB for the starting job. He have a returning starting QB. WRs......definitely goes to FL, RBs, goes to FL. DEfense as a whole, goes to Florida. Special Teams, goes to Florida. Coaching......Florida. So really the only thing that isn’t known is both offensive lines. So who do I have faith in? The team that didn’t get spanked by Duke last year. Can Florida lose? Of course, but what’s more likely? Let the tears keep coming!

Welcome to the board. Now please go away.

Advertisement
The point was not missed, it was a dumb point. We lost to a FCS team for the first time in how many years? It happens, doesn’t matter what the excuse is on that. Michigan lost to Appalachia St.....cool. But you’ve obviously missed my point, this whole board is under the impression that Miami is far superior than FL this year. So let’s just look at the facts of the case here. We will start at QB....You guys just found your starter a few days ago. A guy that completed 1 pass all year last year.....and battled a 5’4” QB for the starting job. He have a returning starting QB. WRs......definitely goes to FL, RBs, goes to FL. DEfense as a whole, goes to Florida. Special Teams, goes to Florida. Coaching......Florida. So really the only thing that isn’t known is both offensive lines. So who do I have faith in? The team that didn’t get spanked by Duke last year. Can Florida lose? Of course, but what’s more likely? Let the tears keep coming!

So which Grantham tenure do you look at with confidence? Georgia? Louisville?
What about how Enos had better S&P offenses than Mullen all three years he was at Arkansas?
Your QB is wack against good competition and your passing offense was around 10th in your conference.
The strength of last years team, the O line and running game, is gone, just like Mark Richt.

We brought in an OC that is arguably better than yours to fix our main problem.

Miami has it's problems but your over confidence is mind-boggling.

You gotta be kidding. It’s not that most of us think we’re far superior... we just think you’re overrated, that we match up well against you and as a result, we’re gonna win.

On the other hand, your 247 board has talked incessantly about all of the points (40, 60...) that you’re gonna hang on us, that we’d be the 8th or so best team in your Conference - like just ahead of Vandy, that Mullet knows Manny (but that only works one way), that you’re gonna have your walk-ons in for the 3rd quarter... crazy shît we have screenshots of, if you don’t believe it.

Last year we sucked and you had a good season. The year before that we had a good season and you had 4 wins. Why is it not possible that Manny and Enos can turn us around in a year but Mullet and Grantham can for you? It’s one thing to think you’re going to win but you guys are on a whole other level of arrogance.

I literally took this picture today in Maryland. Why would someone fûck up a perfectly fine automobile with that ugly âss gaytor???
View attachment 93500

I like this one better

1565834850847.png

Advertisement
We have better starting wrs but I will give u depth. Rbs goes to us y’all rbs r ***. And btw ur qb may have experience but so did Malik rosier last year..who he basically is. And DEFENSE??? Ur d doesn’t come close to ours lol. “Oh well look at the top teams ur d played against” well yea it’s a little difficult when u play 80% or the game. But keep sleeping it’s straight 🤫🤫

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, tired of these trashy redneck gaytor fans darkening our door. It will be a bunch of lame excuses from them when we whup that *** on the 24th though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh boy, you're one of those idiots I see quoted in The Gaytor tears thread. Those are gator facts, the place where zero tolerance doesn't mean 100%. You can have all the faith in the world, it wont help you when that house of cards and lack of depth gets exposed in a big way. The everglades are gonna over flow with the tears that will be flowing out of Gainesville.

Advertisement
Back