Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Advertisement
The best part of this is soon Ruiz of all people is quite possibly going to be able to play the "You c*cksuckers counted me out! You wrote me off for dead! Look at me now you slackjawed inbreds and on-the-spectrum Rovell!" card.

200.gif

Advertisement
Rovell has gone radio silent.
Least surprising thing ever. He'll probably wait until the price is north of $5 to issue his next hairbrained attack.

I wasn't joking either when I said he's obviously on the spectrum. He just does a disservice to the plethora of fully functioning autistic individuals that don't resort to his antics.

Before I comment on this stock I must disclose I did buy some shares and currently own them. (MSPR) Have to keep the SEC people happy.

Very Heavy volume on a sharp rise. Normally a very good indicator, but you never know in a skiddish market. A good, solid week. As much as I want to make money on my trades I have another, more important motive in this case ..A downpour of tears from Gaytorland. A swampful please. I want that price line to rise into the financial clouds and rain down epic tears.

Before I comment on this stock I must disclose I did buy some shares and currently own them. (MSPR) Have to keep the SEC people happy.

Very Heavy volume on a sharp rise. Normally a very good indicator, but you never know in a skiddish market. A good, solid week. As much as I want to make money on my trades I have another, more important motive in this case ..A downpour of tears from Gaytorland. A swampful please. I want that price line to rise into the financial clouds and rain down epic tears.

I think it will dip back down to 1 (as basically all stocks will drop ) when the next inflation report hits and shows inflation isn't cooling, but in a couple years it will be back up to its IPO price. Just my 2 cents. Oh and when it dips to $1 again, I'm loading up big time because it's going to go TO THE MOON

Advertisement
Advertisement
So as of the close today Ruiz' MSPR holdings are worth about $4.5B and his overall net is closer to $6B.

Hey guys remember that four-week stretch where you though Ruiz couldn't afford NIL anymore and we were in trouble? SMH.
I got in at $1.08 a share... Now it's sit and wait time... If it dips again towards $1 I'll grab more but I'm good with sitting with what I got for the long haul...

So as of the close today Ruiz' MSPR holdings are worth about $4.5B and his overall net is closer to $6B.

Hey guys remember that four-week stretch where you though Ruiz couldn't afford NIL anymore and we were in trouble? SMH.
That he was going to renig on his current NIL deals too. 🤪

I held off, because I figure the next earnings report and rate hike will drive it down. At that point, as long as it is still listed, I may jump in.

Advertisement
I held off, because I figure the next earnings report and rate hike will drive it down. At that point, as long as it is still listed, I may jump in.
This is the only time I have ever bought a stock in a company this close to it going public. Basically it goes against my trading rules. I invoked my Cane rules for this one. I actually think at some point this stock will make a nice run. However, we may have to get through the next year before it makes any substantial move upwards.

Advertisement
Back