Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Advertisement
Sheesh. Up to 1.48

Now we ******! Haha.

After Rashada commits I think we'll be near $3.

Screenshot_20220621-144538_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement

Has there been any positive news released recently that would push it up today, or is this just the ebbs and flows of the market in general?

1.54 now. Haha.

I was wondering the same but I'm not the guy that would know what's driving the recovery or if the devaluation was too abrupt and this is just the beginning of a correction. I stopped trying to find rationality in the markets a long time ago.

1.54 now. Haha.

I was wondering the same but I'm not the guy that would know what's driving the recovery or if the devaluation was too abrupt and this is just the beginning of a correction. I stopped trying to find rationality in the markets a long time ago.

I think a lot of it was that it was overpriced at its IPO/merger (and yes I know it’s not technically an IPO) based on perceived risk and present day revenue.

I don’t know what its fair market value is right now, but it obviously has a floor of about a dollar more or less. The concept is good and should generate revenue, which is part of the reason why I think it’s starting to climb back up, but there’s always still risk, I just don’t think the market feels that it’s worth a $10 a share risk right now.

Might be 2, 3 or four dollars? Possibly. Also, once the revenue starts clicking and proof of concept is established, this thing has a lot of potential.

Advertisement
I'm thinking, if MSPR has a big run I need to go on the Swampass boards and encourage all to jump on the Ruiz train.

The last 5 days has had the stock rise on above average volume. This is usually a good technical sign. Admittedly, IPO'S are sometimes difficult to get a handle on . No doubt though there had been a lot of panic selling.

Advertisement
I think a lot of it was that it was overpriced at its IPO/merger (and yes I know it’s not technically an IPO) based on perceived risk and present day revenue.

I don’t know what its fair market value is right now, but it obviously has a floor of about a dollar more or less. The concept is good and should generate revenue, which is part of the reason why I think it’s starting to climb back up, but there’s always still risk, I just don’t think the market feels that it’s worth a $10 a share risk right now.

Might be 2, 3 or four dollars? Possibly. Also, once the revenue starts clicking and proof of concept is established, this thing has a lot of potential.
I hope so. For Mr. Ruiz and for UM. I don't see any other businesses in So Fla stepping forward in the NIL arena, even in a small way. Where would our athletic programs be today without him? In a world of hurt as I see it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back