Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Up 23% since 10:30am yesterday.

Run Running GIF by Hoge Finance

Advertisement
At this rate ill be eating avocado toast and ordering my venti half caff tepid oat milk + pump of pumpkin spice pump of vanilla pump of amaretto light caramel drizzle light salt topping light foam light whip no ice extra affogato shot double blended macchiato more than once a day.

Extra Terrestrial Moon GIF by PeacockTV

At this rate ill be eating avocado toast and ordering my venti half caff tepid oat milk + pump of pumpkin spice pump of vanilla pump of amaretto light caramel drizzle light salt topping light foam light whip no ice extra affogato shot double blended macchiato more than once a day.

Steve Martin

Advertisement
Another disaster day for the markets and the NASDAQ but guess what? MSPR holding firm $1.22. A bulwark in the storm. As solid as TVD will be in the 4th quarter against TAMU.

See you guys on the launchpad.

Discovery Channel Fashion GIF by Discovery

I have never gotten used to the SpaceX suits.

Looks more like a space smock.

I’m sure form follows function here, but take off the helmet, and that looks like something the cleaning crew at a lab might wear.

Let’s get these astronauts some cooler looking outer space threads

Another disaster day for the markets and the NASDAQ but guess what? MSPR holding firm $1.22. A bulwark in the storm. As solid as TVD will be in the 4th quarter against TAMU.

See you guys on the launchpad.

Discovery Channel Fashion GIF by Discovery

I have never gotten used to the SpaceX suits.

Looks more like a space smock.

I’m sure form follows function here, but take off the helmet, and that looks like something the cleaning crew at a lab might wear.

Let’s get these astronauts some cooler looking outer space threads

Rick Moranis What GIF
Big Brother Reaction GIF by Laff

Advertisement

i literally spilled coffee out of my mouth reading this.

hilarious!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back