Ruiz Securities Deal Approved

Screen Shot 2022-06-28 at 2.49.26 PM.png

rocket GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It has been dropping on lower volume which is a good sign. Looks like it's forming a double bottom, however it's a short period of time, plus I don't think one can make any conclusions on such a new issue except for "how much do you trust management going foward" I added a few more shares today . Ruiz seems to be a smart individual, and I don't think he would have put his wealth at risk by going this route.

Advertisement
Another big ruling for MSPR. Assuming the numbers thrown out were real, it was always about how their collection practices would hold up in court. Surprised the stock didn't get a bigger bounce today although after hours trading is doing well.

It has been dropping on lower volume which is a good sign. Looks like it's forming a double bottom, however it's a short period of time, plus I don't think one can make any conclusions on such a new issue except for "how much do you trust management going foward" I added a few more shares today . Ruiz seems to be a smart individual, and I don't think he would have put his wealth at risk by going this route.

You need one more bottom spike for a triple bottom reversal, if you believe in that kind of thing

Advertisement
Just logged on to check and its at 1.52. Shouldn't have bought at 1.81 2 weeks ago and listened to you. Oh well

I've bought up there too. If you try to be perfect you will usually fail. If it was at $3 right now, you'd be kicking yourself for not buying at $1.81, right? If you like the price/value, buy it. If it goes down and you still feel the same, buy a lot more. :)

Advertisement
Back