Ruiz saying AD candidates favored Lane

Advertisement
I think Rad would be working with Ruiz on a stadium. I think that is why Ruiz tweeted his time is now. He thinks he can work with Rad and has rad.
Rad is going to be instrumental in getting Mario what he needs and maybe building up facilities. I live right outside of Clemson and it’s a construction zone. The man has given them top notch facilities and I expect the same with us

I think Rad would be working with Ruiz on a stadium. I think that is why Ruiz tweeted his time is now. He thinks he can work with Rad and has rad.

Jason Bateman Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Kiffin in Miami would have made Coach O’s flameout at LSU look like child’s play.

Dude was piping anything with a pulse under 23 in Boca.
And that’s why he’s going to struggle to get an elite job again. Fans love him but he has a horrible off the field reputation in the industry. Hiring a football coach is like hiring a CEO of a multimillion dollar business.

Advertisement
Y’all gotta see past the bs…sign number 1, Mario was never gunna work with James..hence we part ways with James unceremoniously (James expedited that decision tbh)..Mario has been the candidate since this started..the AD and the HC was always a separate hire. Who ever the AD is gunna was gunna either inherit Mario (I’m sure that was fully understood) or evaluate manny for 1 season..hence manny not being fired…if a AD candidate thought he was gunna have the option of bringing HIS GUY..well this Job is not for u…btw other schools have operated this way..it was always get Mario or stick with manny for 1 szn regardless of the AD choice..and I agree wholeheartedly with that based on the events that led up to this..The kiffin thing was something you guys talked yourself into..and I must say it was a AA..annoying&amusing.

All this is a mute point tho

Mario had the same support from the UM administration after getting beaten by Utah 76-17 as he did before. The players didn't even try especially on defense. A player called him a fraud. When 1 player calls the coach a fraud, and the rest of the players don't try, it's extremely alarming. If Oregon players don't respect Mario there's no reason to believe UM players will

Advertisement
Rad is going to be instrumental in getting Mario what he needs and maybe building up facilities. I live right outside of Clemson and it’s a construction zone. The man has given them top notch facilities and I expect the same with us
Do we get a slide with that though?

Do we get a slide with that though?
I’ve said this once before, but do y’all really want Manny to stick around? Dude would never leave if we built a slide. I will say Clemson had their own personal barber for the team as well.

Advertisement
And those were the smarter AD candidates. Mario is good, Lane is better…

Both better then the buffoon in current role though.
Eh, this program hasn’t been good enough for Lane. Look at FAU, sure they had a few fun years but nothing was built. Mario would be here long enough to build something.

The only reason Miami is willing to spend money is because of the National pressure. If Lane leaves after two good years there will be no pressure to spend money again

You pay one guy 8 million and another 3 million. 8 might not hear 3.
That's fair but that's also basically the dynamic across all of college sports and front office vs coach vs players in pro sports.

Advertisement
Mario had the same support from the UM administration after getting beaten by Utah 76-17 as he did before. The players didn't even try especially on defense. A player called him a fraud. When 1 player calls the coach a fraud, and the rest of the players don't try, it's extremely alarming. If Oregon players don't respect Mario there's no reason to believe UM players will
Before I give this a dumb reaction..which Oregon player called him a fraud?

Eh, this program hasn’t been good enough for Lane. Look at FAU, sure they had a few fun years but nothing was built. Mario would be here long enough to build something.

The only reason Miami is willing to spend money is because of the National pressure. If Lane leaves after two good years there will be no pressure to spend money again
Willie Taggart is the coach who replaced Lane. I'd put the blame for FAU reverting back to normal solely on Taggart.

Advertisement
Back