Ruiz saying AD candidates favored Lane

Advertisement
Can u share when this was said..I don’t see anything
I suck at posting Tweets but it was a report from halftime of the PAC-12 Championship game. Report was that Kayvon T. called Cristobal a "******' fraud", and Cristobal said he was getting blocked/shut down by future accountants.

By hiring an AD that has been neutered by the BOT? We'll see. I don't want to be short sighted and say "Just get Manny gone, Mario in, and all will be fine." If the AD can't make decisions, it's going to be a huge headache moving forward.
Thomas..Mario is considered a Top coach. He’s run a clean program at Oregon..and the W/Ls column checks out…there’s no decision to be made. U have a HC who can get it don’t in all aspects when it comes to running a program. It should be the ADs job to SUPPORT the HC with what he needs..not be jerry Jones and meddle..whoever the AD just got a load taken off their plate by being handed A top 10-15 candidate based on what he did at Oregon. Plus that AD won’t have to worry about negativity from the fan side etc. for a AD this almost like playing with house money..now can Thst AD assist him in the fertile recruiting area Miami is in to take us to that level and beyond

Advertisement
And dipsh!te AD candidates who have never seen Lane's background check...
the lonely island cocaine GIF

I suck at posting Tweets but it was a report from halftime of the PAC-12 Championship game. Report was that Kayvon T. called Cristobal a "******' fraud", and Cristobal said he was getting blocked/shut down by future accountants.
Sooo it was a Twitter rumor..here I come. Done

Sooo it was a Twitter rumor..here I come. Done
Like anyone would make that up. Even if it's not true, getting outscored by Utah 76-17 and bringing that garbage S&C coach Feld is extremely concerning. The defense didn't even try to tackle anyone.

Advertisement
Even if it's not true, the defense gave up from the opening whistle and didn't care about tackling. They got outscored by Utah 76-17.

Like anyone would make that up. Even if it's not true, getting outscored by Utah 76-17 and bringing that garbage S&C coach Feld is extremely concerning. The defense didn't even try to tackle anyone.
Lol my man..according to CIS rumor we had a coach pull a extendo and a 44 on a WR in 2019

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thomas..Mario is considered a Top coach. He’s run a clean program at Oregon..and the W/Ls column checks out…there’s no decision to be made. U have a HC who can get it don’t in all aspects when it comes to running a program. It should be the ADs job to SUPPORT the HC with what he needs..not be jerry Jones and meddle..whoever the AD just got a load taken off their plate by being handed A top 10-15 candidate based on what he did at Oregon. Plus that AD won’t have to worry about negativity from the fan side etc. for a AD this almost like playing with house money..now can Thst AD assist him in the fertile recruiting area Miami is in to take us to that level and beyond
I'm not saying he's not a top coach. I am saying a top AD would want to be able to make an important decision like this.

I'm not saying he's not a top coach. I am saying a top AD would want to be able to make an important decision like this.
A top AD would have a candidate like Mario On his shortlist. That’s all I’m saying. Now he doesn’t have to burden himself with it. He doesn’t even have to worry about it. I get what your saying but it’s not like he’s being gifted a unproven guy full of questions marks

Advertisement
Back