Ruiz potentially suing the NCAA….

Give me the Booster who sits back in anonymity seven days a week. F any flamboyant stuff. Don't need a Teflon Don as a Booster. I'm beyond appreciative of his $$$$ contributions, but, take a lesson from the Soffer family who stays the **** outta any negative light.

Yes, the more reserved personality is ideal, but that’s not who this guy is, and he’s not changing. The business he’s in, and the combative nature of his litigating style, as well as his flamboyant personality, makes him who he is. Bottom line, this is 100% who he is, we may not like it, but that’s genuinely him.

Advertisement
Yes, the more reserved personality is ideal, but that’s not who this guy is, and he’s not changing. The business he’s in, and the combative nature of his litigating style, as well as his flamboyant personality, makes him who he is. Bottom line, this is 100% who he is, we may not like it, but that’s genuinely him.
He's the proverbial John Gotti of Boosters....
Give me the Carlo Gambino....

Advertisement
Sofla is the king of sketchy people

Anybody who is from Sofla or been around long enough knew to be skeptical of Ruiz and all the big $$ he was throwing around

Much like Shapiro was, not saying he was running the same scheme but he definitely made you skeptical

He hasn’t missed a single payment, so people saying he’s sketchy is just meaningless. As far as NIL, he’s been straight down the line.

He hasn’t missed a single payment, so people saying he’s sketchy is just meaningless. As far as NIL, he’s been straight down the line.

YET

If these articles that keep popping lately are any indication id GUESS he will be having some big time financial waves coming ashore soon enough.

But hey maybe FP&L will bail him out in that case for all I know.

But there are a lot of big time donors at each school writing checks in the background. Ruiz wanting to put everything out there to promote himself, LW, and Miami while good for us seemed like it eventually would draw the wrong attention.

And I don’t know too many big time boosters at recruiting powerhouses like Bama, UGA, Ohio State etc that are up at 3am arguing with random *** fans on the daily. Red flag to me….but I’m just speaking for myself

Advertisement
YET

If these articles that keep popping lately are any indication id GUESS he will be having some big time financial waves coming ashore soon enough.

But there are a lot of big time donors at each school writing checks in the background. Ruiz wanting to put everything out there to promote himself, LW, and Miami while good for us seemed like it eventually would draw the wrong attention.

And I don’t know too many big time boosters at recruiting powerhouses like Bama, UGA, Ohio State etc that are up at 3am arguing with random *** fans on the daily. Red flag to me….but I’m just speaking for myself

I mean, I’m not eagerly anticipating any of our boosters missing their payments. Seems like some people just can’t wait for him to fall flat on his face. I guess people just want to be right rather than wanting what’s best for the players.

I mean, I’m not eagerly anticipating any of our boosters missing their payments. Seems like some people just can’t wait for him to fall flat on his face. I guess people just want to be right rather than wanting what’s best for the players.

If u think I’m cheering for any of that u took what I said wrong. Going back to my original post, he just gave off vibes as being another one of your typical shady Sofla business guys from the get go. So reading the latest stuff about LW doesn’t shock me that POSSIBLY his fortune and his business isn’t what we all thought….which happens often down here

YET

his business (LIFEWALLET) may be a **** one but he as an NIL guy has been up front and has paid kids on time,

Advertisement
his business (LIFEWALLET) may be a **** one but he as an NIL guy has been up front and has paid kids on time,

I definitely don’t recall accusing him of that but how the **** would we know if he did or didn’t lol

And making the payments for guys like honcho, Fletcher etc year 1 isn’t what I’m worried about…it’s making the payments their entire careers to make sure they don’t hit the portal is what I’m worried about

I definitely don’t recall accusing him of that but how the **** would we know if he did or didn’t lol

And making the payments for guys like honcho, Fletcher etc year 1 isn’t what I’m worried about…it’s making the payments their entire careers to make sure they don’t hit the portal is what I’m worried about
thats a diff story and would likely depend on how his business does. in terms of his own money, hes made it once he merged in a cash payout. hes good for the rest of his life and other lifetimes. he is not broke.

Advertisement
thats a diff story and would likely depend on how his business does. in terms of his own money, hes made it once he merged in a cash payout. hes good for the rest of his life and other lifetimes. he is not broke.

Maybe you know better than me, but when he has to pay up to his investors, where’s he getting that $$$ from?

Advertisement
Back