Ruiz potentially suing the NCAA….

Advertisement
Please read. His net worth as a billionaire is based on the speculative valuation of insurance claims he owns.

It's essentially a hybrid of a debt collection service and litigation financing. I'm not saying it can't be lucrative, but getting money depends heavily on the courts. He has no control over the speed of courts, so investors have no idea of whether the company has enough operating cash flow to keep running for years while insurance companies are getting sued. It would have been wise to keep the company private for much longer, keep expenses low, and build up a huge cash reserve, and then prove that the company is still profitable even while the insurance cases are pending with the courts. Winning the cases is a cherry on top for investors and boosts cash flow, but investors would know it's not necessary to remain solvent.

Any rational accredited investor would rather invest in litigation financing if they really wanted to make money on court cases (average 40-50% returns) instead of buying stock in Lifewallet.

I wish his business would have been run differently because he could have been a great asset to the program.

Advertisement
Who cares if this guys business fails? Has nothing to do with us.
Because it impacts the image of our NIL, and possibly the amount of funds from Ruiz. Also would require us to go more towards collective/ shadow model. Which could open us to more violations if Ruiz pays under the table. Ruiz already has a target on his back, but they can’t do anything against him as long as lifewallet (his legal cover) is operating

Lol this loud obnoxious f*ck was still acting tough and postering less than a month from when he had to delay his company’s filing that proved they were completely behind on projected earnings and nearing bankruptcy.

I know many of you defended even the dumbest **** he did and might be upset to know that his BS reinforces the negative stereotypes about sleazy Miami. I appreciate the money he paid to our athletes before his scam was discovered though

What a joke he’s going to sue the NCAA lol

It literally has nothing to do with the University. People can say or post whatever they want and self flagellate over optics, but whatever happens, it’s all Ruiz. Life wallet is not the University of Miami.

It will negatively impact the University all the same, that's a fact. It already is. Every single time his name is brought up in connection with NILs, UM will 💯 be brought up. We can scream, "it has nothing to do with us," and see where that gets us.

Advertisement
Hope our athletes getting NIL $$ from LW connection got as much of their money up front as possible.

This guy got his "money" up front too... it was stock or stock options he is claiming were falsely (some claim fraudulently I read) valued at $30-40 a share. As they turned out to be much less (today under a dollar) the suit claims he was defrauded on the asset purchase.

JUST IDLE SPECULATION: I hope our athletes (especially $800,000-Pack, or TVD?) got any upfront money in CASH, not funny-money as this suit seems to claim.

This guy got his "money" up front too... it was stock or stock options he is claiming were falsely (some claim fraudulently I read) valued at $30-40 a share. As they turned out to be much less (today under a dollar) the suit claims he was defrauded on the asset purchase.

JUST IDLE SPECULATION: I hope our athletes (especially $800,000-Pack, or TVD?) got any upfront money in CASH, not funny-money as this suit seems to claim.
I’ve been as critical of Ruiz as anyone on these boards, but I don’t see what posting the same negative **** over and over in different threads predicting doom is accomplishing.

Mods should have a look at this guys post history and clean it up a little @IndayArtHauz @RVACane @JD08

I’ve been as critical of Ruiz as anyone on these boards, but I don’t see what posting the same negative **** over and over in different threads predicting doom is accomplishing.

Mods should have a look at this guys post history and clean it up a little @IndayArtHauz @RVACane @JD08
Inday loves the dood from the basketball board where he’s like the co-mayor with da_lucky_one. I made his avatar. You’d like him better on the basketball board. He’s a mope on the football board. I haven’t looked at his non-basketball posts lately.

A07DE3B2-A82F-4606-9476-96FD88E32960.gif

Inday loves the dood from the basketball board where he’s like the co-mayor with da_lucky_one. I made his avatar. You’d like him better on the basketball board. He’s a mope on the football board. I haven’t looked at his non-basketball posts lately.

View attachment 236134
Thanks. It took awhile to get some folks to see whats going on (most likely) and to have an informed opinion about it besides shooting the messenger. It looks like the word has gotten out; and in deference to peace and civility I'm done making any more NIL-related posts. Now let's get that new French-Swiss commit working the hoop!

Advertisement

View attachment 236134
I think his posts on the Ruiz topic are speculative, & potentially hurtful for the program and this website. Which is why i suggested they be cleaned up.

I think his posts on the Ruiz topic are speculative, & potentially hurtful for the program and this website. Which is why i suggested they be cleaned up.
Like I said, I don’t read them. I’m not a Ruiz basher myself and I appreciate whatever he’s done to help the program.

Advertisement
Lol this loud obnoxious f*ck was still acting tough and postering less than a month from when he had to delay his company’s filing that proved they were completely behind on projected earnings and nearing bankruptcy.

I know many of you defended even the dumbest **** he did and might be upset to know that his BS reinforces the negative stereotypes about sleazy Miami. I appreciate the money he paid to our athletes before his scam was discovered though

What a joke he’s going to sue the NCAA lol
Can't keep his *** outta the Spotlight/Limelight to save his life...

Advertisement
Back