Ruiz potentially suing the NCAA….

Advertisement
@Andrew and @DMoney have your bank account information, they set you up for direct debit.
Oh Man GIF by NETFLIX

No ****. So Harvey’s hideousness was compounded by his erectile dysfunction? OMG. That is a bad hand to be dealt. I don’t care how much money or power he had.

No amount of money is going to hide the disgust on the faces of the women that voluntarily slept with him, or felt coerced, in order to get ahead.

I’m not talking about the ones he downright raped. It takes a special kind of piece of **** to go ahead with a woman who you know wants nothing to do with you, and is disgusted by you.

Some people are so depraved, they are such evil degenerates, that when they get power, they abuse it in a way that a normal person wouldn’t even consider.

Advertisement
No amount of money is going to hide the disgust on the faces of the women that voluntarily slept with him, or felt coerced, in order to get ahead.

I’m not talking about the ones he downright raped. It takes a special kind of piece of **** to go ahead with a woman who you know wants nothing to do with you, and is disgusted by you.

Some people are so depraved, they are such evil degenerates, that when they get power, they abuse it in a way that a normal person wouldn’t even consider.
Exactly how I feel about Weinstein. I always thought he should have used his hideousness as a defense at the sexual assault trials.
Kind of like “Look at me people of the jury. I had no choice. No one would consensually have *** with me”.
Is that a defense?

Exactly how I feel about Weinstein. I always thought he should have used his hideousness as a defense at the sexual assault trials.
Kind of like “Look at me people of the jury. I had no choice. No one would consensually have *** with me”.
Is that a defense?

Even as a guy, it’s easy to see just how repulsive he is. Not just looks, but his attitude and demeanor.

Even as a guy, it’s easy to see just how repulsive he is. Not just looks, but his attitude and demeanor.
Sadly he's not the only one.. it's common place in that business and has been for a long time...
Look at Ron Jeremy now... Even in the business he was in he still stooped lower and is now facing serious repercussions for it...

Advertisement
What happened to Jeremy?
All kinds of stuff... Sleeping with underaged girls was the one that got him popped... At least that was alleged...
They deemed him unfit for trial for now... So I assume he's in a state mental ward till he can face charges... Look it up... He really "screwed" himself.... LOL!!!...
Ok I'm sorry for the last part... ( No I'm not..🤣🤣)...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope so. We need $ for whales.
I'm gonna assume not likely .... He's got way bigger issues to deal with at this point.... Not saying he won't in the future but as of now I don't see anything happening...

Advertisement
Back