Ruben Hyppolite

Advertisement
The Greatest *** Kicking LB's we've ever had have been in the 5'11"-6'1" range. Sign his *** up. Kid was at AH when was there, and I liked his game as a youngster. He looks like I thought he would by 12th Grade. We NEED LB's. What we don't need is for him to go to some **** like Nebraska or Auburn and make All-Conference 2X...

Rattler speaking truth here.

This is the kind of LB that ends up cracking skulls somewhere else, and we sit there, the day after the NFL draft, wondering: "how the **** did we miss out on THAT kid??"

If nothing else, this kid is a special teams star from day one. you NEED LB's like this to be the backbone of your kicking game. On that basis alone, the kid is a take, not to mention he has skills to be a starter in Manny's defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Senatus is a true Canes fan, he really supports The U, not like a lot of the other locals, he actually sends his best talent to Miami.

McArthur is lowkey becoming our new Broward pipeline school even more so than STA.

no offense LCE...But don't we actually have to land someone from there before we say that? Or do you feel Pough and Hypolite are locks?

no offense LCE...But don't we actually have to land someone from there before we say that? Or do you feel Pough and Hypolite are locks?
Avery Huff (yeah I know he transferred to sta lol), but yeah I believe we get Pough & Hyppolite in this class & will get Finnie in the 21 class.

But what I do know is Coach Senatus really is a Canes fan though, no doubt on that.

Chaminade has become a Broward pipeline too, they always have good talent & they'll send their kids here.

Avery Huff (yeah I know he transferred to sta lol), but yeah I believe we get Pough & Hyppolite in this class & will get Finnie in the 21 class.

But what I do know is Coach Senatus really is a Canes fan though, no doubt on that.

Chaminade has become a Broward pipeline too, they always have good talent & they'll send their kids here.

Ya the Chaminade arguement I could see, just not Mcarthur at least not yet. Hope you are correct, hate chasing OOS pipe dreams, especially at DB. You are literally in the DB capital of the nation.

As I’ve said before, I consider Huff a McArthur product since he wasn’t at STA long enough to develop that “I’m to good for UM” diva mentality. Plus IMO he never transfers to STA if he had his UM offer while playing at McArthur.

Advertisement
Back