Ruben Hyppolite

If you haven’t watched the tape, I would sit back and enjoy it. This kid is FAST. He’s light in size but can move!

twes.305

Junior
This is the only kid this cycle so far that has me asking myself why hasn't the staff offered this kid? They are straight tripping. I will be very disappointed if he goes somewhere else, because we slow played him.

Sandman211

Junior
Sounds legit. Perryman was 6' or less, and not as fast. He was a hell of an LB. Hope we offer

I was just about to bring up Perryman.

I had a buddy that kept bltching about we should’ve never signed Perryman he was too small he wasn’t even 6 feet tall, blah blah blah.

I told him just look in a few highlights he’s an explosive hitter, and he’s fast. I don’t know if he was 4.5 fast but he was fast for a linebacker in high school and he could fūcking hit and seemed to have good instincts.

Now he’s in the NFL making millions. I’m not saying I’m a prognosticator of talent, I’m not, there’s people way better than me at that.... my point is his size is meaningless if he has the requisite skills to play the position and it sure look like this guy does. Being right around 6 feet is not too short.

gogeta4

All-ACC
hes taller than Perryman. Hell we went to Texas and offered a 5'9-5'10 backer in this class already. Our lb recruiting is always confusing to me honestly.

Locally..Hyppolite is a kid i would recruit and evaluate along with Garcia from STA. Him and Hyppolite were actual teammates last year.

I think we should get 1 local kid and go national for LB.

RattlerCane305

Big Cuz
and its not like we never had a 6'0 LB
The Greatest Ass Kicking LB's we've ever had have been in the 5'11"-6'1" range. Sign his ass up. Kid was at AH when was there, and I liked his game as a youngster. He looks like I thought he would by 12th Grade. We NEED LB's. What we don't need is for him to go to some **** like Nebraska or Auburn and make All-Conference 2X...

Combo

Sophomore
hes taller than Perryman. Hell we went to Texas and offered a 5'9-5'10 backer in this class already. Our lb recruiting is always confusing to me honestly.

Locally..Hyppolite is a kid i would recruit and evaluate along with Garcia from STA. Him and Hyppolite were actual teammates last year.

I think we should get 1 local kid and go national for LB.
Very confusing.

That's a position of need for sure, and the injuries aren't helping! I bet he gets an offer on this visit!