Ruben Hyppolite

Advertisement
Just because Willis happen to be 2 inches shorter than what his height was listed does not mean you take 2 inches off everybody else height listed. Some of the heights or accurate others are not. That being said, I pretty positive both are not 5'11 and if the are 6'0 than so be it.

they offered so...…….He was the 1 I been pushing the line on from the start of this recruiting cycle. That's a great offer.

Imagine if we get him and Cave from Nj. Those are 2 incoming LBS running sub 4.6 40s. They are legit faster than some/most of our dbs.

Gogeta,

You seem to be a knowledgeable poster regarding Lb recruiting. What do you think of the recent offer to Largo native LB Alvin Mathis? His junior film is linked in the post about him. I think he’s in the same category as the two you just mentioned as far as speed/size at the LB position, although I haven’t found any testing numbers yet.

Yessir that's him, he coached under Ice Harris at BTW when Major 9 & Walton were all there when they was winning state titles.

He was also at Miramar a few years ago before he got the McArthur job last year, he rocks with the U strong.

Well, thanks be to God about that!

One of the ways to help counter the bags being chucked around by "you know who," is to have good relationships with the HS coaches. Not saying it's a cure, but it does help when the HS coach can help the kid see through the crap, and look at the big picture.

With Bama recently offering

and Clemson about to offer

this young man's recruitment is potentially going to me$$y.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop with this stupid sh*t, dude was offered plenty early enough. If he wants to play at Miami, then the timing of the offer is irrelevant
^ This exactly. This kid isn’t going to the U just like the offensive tackle who committed to USCe. Why commit to some 2nd tier out of state university when you hold an offer from the U unless you really want to go away for college!

Advertisement
With Bama recently offering

and Clemson about to offer

this young man's recruitment is potentially going to me$$y.

Go Canes

Forget about it! Can definitely count him out

This kid will jump in the ranking to top100 no question. They will make room if they want him. Especially Bama that seemingly takes 25 every single year if not a few more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson already has 2 or 3 guys

Both Clemson commits are ILB and I believe Hyppolite is an OLB. However, they are in the running for another 3 OLb’s in Smalls, Webb and Mullings who are all higher on their board than Hyppolite.

Don't know why we can't get LBs here. I'm talking about LBs we really want, not fall back guys. What LB wouldn't want to play in this scheme?

Kind of strange when you think about it. It’s one of or both of 2 things:

1. Patke and Manny (as LB coach) are below average recruiters.

2. Shaq and Pinckney along with McCloud have been entrenched for 4 years and big time targets didn’t want to sit. We did land Brooks and Huff with them knowing they’d only be backups for a year before open competition.

Advertisement
Back