Ruben Hyppolite

Advertisement
Advertisement
Avery Huff (yeah I know he transferred to sta lol), but yeah I believe we get Pough & Hyppolite in this class & will get Finnie in the 21 class.

But what I do know is Coach Senatus really is a Canes fan though, no doubt on that.

Chaminade has become a Broward pipeline too, they always have good talent & they'll send their kids here.

National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence, My Man.

Ive brought him up since 3 months ago lmao. They late to the game ont his 1. Oregon, Penn State, FSU offered.

6'0 225 and sub 4.6. BIG TIME...FROM MY ALMA MATER.

He played at Heritage with Nesta
**** he's a fast LB. We have to get guys like this locked up. Speed more important than height in today's pass centric, open field run game.

Advertisement
Coach Senatus is a true Canes fan, he really supports The U, not like a lot of the other locals, he actually sends his best talent to Miami.

McArthur is lowkey becoming our new Broward pipeline school even more so than STA.
I didn't know Senatus was up there (if he's the same one from Booker T). That's a real Dade County cat right there. Yeah, if he doesn't come here, we won't be able to say his HC steered him away from us...

I didn't know Senatus was up there (if he's the same one from Booker T). That's a real Dade County cat right there. Yeah, if he doesn't come here, we won't be able to say his HC steered him away from us...
Yessir that's him, he coached under Ice Harris at BTW when Major 9 & Walton were all there when they was winning state titles.

He was also at Miramar a few years ago before he got the McArthur job last year, he rocks with the U strong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back