Rousseau Opts out - F****

First off, you fail to give the source of this BS mock draft.

Second off, there hasnt been a mock draft that ive seen from any reputable network (ESPN, NFL Network, etc) that has him not going in the 1st round.

And last, I have no idea why our own fans hate on our kids so much. Smh. Its a **** shame.

But I am officially done arguing this point. We will all see next Thursday. I am rooting for the kid and I know the majority on here are rooting for him to not be a 1st round pick so you can come on here and say "I told ya so!!!!!". Smh.
What?? They all have him going 2nd round.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Farley opted out of the season because he was afraid of Covid. Then, he gets drafted in the 1st and couldn’t go because he got...Covid 🧐😂 y’all for real thought this **** was about getting Covid? Greg cost himself millions of dollars because he didn’t want to play college football after thinking 48 quarters of tape would make him top 5

Advertisement
Advertisement
A bunch of ***** as fans hating on GR15 from taking medical advice from his mother who's medical professional not to play

Half of you fat *** CIS poster pushing' over 300 lbs.

Yet those same 300 pounds plus posters (any eligibility left? Got spots on the OL and DL) knew sitting out was the wrong move. Long run it might not matter, but today it sure did. It is what it is, but it sure isn't hating saying he would drop in the draft.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back