Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
Good call. LOL

U Mad Reaction GIF

lol I figured he was going late 1st since all the other DEs were getting taken off the board ahead of him so early.

Advertisement
Poor testing numbers, majority of his sacks came as an inside rusher and only 1 year of tape as DE was too much to overcome. All considered he went pretty high'. It was clear that the NFL was unimpressed with the EDGE players in this class, everybody had red flags be it for health, poor testing numbers or lack of tape.

Poor testing numbers, majority of his sacks came as an inside rusher and only 1 year of tape as DE was too much to overcome. All considered he went pretty high'. It was clear that the NFL was unimpressed with the EDGE players in this class, everybody had red flags be it for health, poor testing numbers or lack of tape.

...6 of them still went in the first round and you'll probably get another...idk...6-10 off the board before the 4th round.

For an unimpressive EDGE class, it'll have a lot of them drafted.

There aren't any clean prospects...but there are a lot of guys that can find a role as at least a rotational, versatile piece in a lot of defensive fronts with a wide range of upsides/outcomes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you look at Cameron Jordans Combine numbers they are a little worse than GR and he went 1st round #24. I think he's pretty good. LOL
There are sooo many other examples of DE's that had bad combines and still went first round and are stars.

JJ Watt is another

Advertisement
I hope he dominates and has a HOF career. He seems like a great kid who got really bad advice and was swept up in the propaganda flu that was/is covid - and made a bad decision during the fog of war based on really bad intel.

He'll come through great on the other end though I'm sure. I think he'll shine in Buffalo.

Big **** you to all the told you so guys out there. Did Rousseau probably fall because he opted out obviously but there is also a chance he came back and didn't match is 1 year wonder season. He made the right choice to ride his success whatever his reason was. I personally am thinking **** I miss Stroud back to back years he led us to 1st round DE. Simpson was cool and all but in comparison ouch.
bump.

Advertisement
Back