Rousseau Opts out - F****

You’re right—- his pro day didn’t help

But if he had a 2nd dominant collegiate year and had the same pro day the scouts would have still given him higher marks.
it would have helped, but only a little..at the end of the day he's got about 6 mill guaranteed. with endorsements and if he plays up to his potential...he'll get a second contract...and that's when the money comes in. Still a Cane...and I want him to succeed, just not against my Phins.

Advertisement
it would have helped, but only a little..at the end of the day he's got about 6 mill guaranteed. with endorsements and if he plays up to his potential...he'll get a second contract...and that's when the money comes in. Still a Cane...and I want him to succeed, just not against my Phins.

yeah we are all guessing... this GR15 topic is a learning case for all our current Canes

Hope Manny is making it clear to players — “if you want a high pick and max $ contract:

1) if you dominate — play your available seasons
2) don’t fûcking listen to Drew Rosenhaus

I was telling this board since last year he won’t be a 1st round pick bc he quit. They won’t believe it until the 1st day of the draft is over.
Good call. LOL

U Mad Reaction GIF

I don’t know if I’d take Paye over Rosseau but I’d **** sure take Phillips over him. Rosseau looked stiff as **** during the pro days and outside of his size... there isn’t much to him. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being a 2nd round mid draft. Also, in Watching his 2019 highlights, he wasn’t really that dominating off the line with with most of his sacks. He was just in the right spot or kept up with the play. He’s relentless. That much I can say.
I guess Buffalo doesn't agree with you expert analysis. LOL

Advertisement
yeah we are all guessing... this GR15 topic is a learning case for all our current Canes

Hope Manny is making it clear to players — “if you want a high pick and max $ contract:

Well Drew did say he was going in the first round so there's that.

Farley opted out of the season because he was afraid of Covid. Then, he gets drafted in the 1st and couldn’t go because he got...Covid 🧐😂 y’all for real thought this **** was about getting Covid? Greg cost himself millions of dollars because he didn’t want to play college football after thinking 48 quarters of tape would make him top 5
Nope but 48 quarters got him drafted in the first round.

Honestly this year was different than any other. But yeah, Drew and other agents have been a thorn in the side of plenty of Canes.

Advertisement
Honestly this year was different than any other. But yeah, Drew and other agents have been a thorn in the side of plenty of Canes.
Uhhh he took a RB from the U who had one of the worst Knee injures I've ever seen and got him picked in the first round. He hasn't been that bad.

He went where he should’ve gone. No matter what he did statistically he is not a better player than Phillips at the next level. Last night late and the first I saw team pick a guy who had zero sacks his senior year.

The NFL picks on what they think they can turn you into, production is only a small part of it.
Wanna make a friendly wager on that?

Uhhh he took a RB from the U who had one of the worst Knee injures I've ever seen and got him picked in the first round. He hasn't been that bad.
That's one plus for him, how many others has he screwed over saying come out early you'll be a first rounder?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes I agree 100% with you on that. He's a mixed bag of apples. Sometimes sour, Sometimes sweet.
I guess we know whose getting hand out money from Rosenslime to talk him up to kids and their families. The dude is scum and I'll be glad when Miami players stop dealing with him

If GR played and had anything over 12+ sacks (27+) over two years, he goes top 10.... but it'll be a mystery forever "what coulda"...

Advertisement
Back