Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So you would take that cat from Michigan who has fewer sacks in his 4 years (11.5) and is projected as the first edge player now over Rousseau or Phillips? I would take Rousseau all day everyday. Kid had people ( Rosevnhaus) giving him very bad advice!
I don’t know if I’d take Paye over Rosseau but I’d **** sure take Phillips over him. Rosseau looked stiff as **** during the pro days and outside of his size... there isn’t much to him. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being a 2nd round mid draft. Also, in Watching his 2019 highlights, he wasn’t really that dominating off the line with with most of his sacks. He was just in the right spot or kept up with the play. He’s relentless. That much I can say.

I don’t know if I’d take Paye over Rosseau but I’d **** sure take Phillips over him. Rosseau looked stiff as **** during the pro days and outside of his size... there isn’t much to him. I really wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up being a 2nd round mid draft. Also, in Watching his 2019 highlights, he wasn’t really that dominating off the line with with most of his sacks. He was just in the right spot or kept up with the play. He’s relentless. That much I can say.
You high af

Mila Kunis Lol GIF by IFC

Advertisement
You must not have seen him compared to Jaelen. And if you think I’m high AF, look around bro. Several sites got him out of the 1st round.
Several sites had Dion Jordan as the best DE in the draft and look how that turned out. Look at both Phillips and Rosseau film back to back and if you still thinks he's a second rounder than there's no hope for you. Oh and he will be the better player in the NFL IMO.

Something about opting out of your team is my only question.
There is a ME somewhere deep in him that will eventually show , this my gut talking and it guided me the some terrible horrors in my life it nurtured and true .

Just my opinion it will fester till the ME pride is fed again

GOCANES

Advertisement
I tell you what @plantcity3 , I’ve never been lead down the wrong path by my gut feeling / conscience NEVER.
I’ve nurtured it , I’ve tested it and paid a terrible price more then once and learned surrender be humble and trash PRIDE and when I did this clarity followed.

As far as this being boring or confusing to many is very understandable pride is a terrible thing and it’s grasp is very strong and won’t let it’s victims go easily.

There is only one way to release its grip , I’ll leave it at that I respect this board and it rules which I enjoy and hold to unwavering and to CIS management which I hold in high regard.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back