Rousseau Opts out - F****

Advertisement
View attachment 145937
You still think I’m high AF?!?! Rosseau is seen as late 3rd rounder now.
First off, you fail to give the source of this BS mock draft.

Second off, there hasnt been a mock draft that ive seen from any reputable network (ESPN, NFL Network, etc) that has him not going in the 1st round.

And last, I have no idea why our own fans hate on our kids so much. Smh. Its a **** shame.

But I am officially done arguing this point. We will all see next Thursday. I am rooting for the kid and I know the majority on here are rooting for him to not be a 1st round pick so you can come on here and say "I told ya so!!!!!". Smh.

Does anyone have a list or some tweets/links that verify what teams have met with Rousseau virtually?

They may not be public, but lots of meetings - even virtual - are made public by somebody. Especially for R1 type picks.

I'm curious to see who has shown interest in him.

The only teams I've seen attached to Miami players were Brevin Jordan and the Redskins and Jaelan Phillips and the Steelers. We know Patriots, Dolphins, and Giants had their head coaches at the pro day. Titans, Cardinals, Vikings GM were at the pro day.

First off, you fail to give the source of this BS mock draft.

Second off, there hasnt been a mock draft that ive seen from any reputable network (ESPN, NFL Network, etc) that has him not going in the 1st round.

And last, I have no idea why our own fans hate on our kids so much. Smh. Its a **** shame.

But I am officially done arguing this point. We will all see next Thursday. I am rooting for the kid and I know the majority on here are rooting for him to not be a 1st round pick so you can come on here and say "I told ya so!!!!!". Smh.
Kiper and mcshay have one today on espn where they switch making picks and he went third round

Shouldn't have opted out. He's steadily been dropping in the mock drafts. I hope someone is smart and picks him up in the 1st round but I doubt it anymore. Dude should have showed up to fall camp and balled out. Him and Phillips together would have done the team wonders and would have let them both shine.

Advertisement
The original discussion was about the wisdom (lack thereof) of opting out. At the time getting a Covid test was challenging so playing and being with the team was the obvious choice ... access to routine testing and top flight medical care on top of proving his only year of playing wasn't a fluke. It was inevitable that a guy with one year of film was going to drop and his decision literally is going to cost him $15M. **** you Rosenhaus.

PS: The number 10 pick gets a contract worth $18.81M and a 2nd round is from $7.65M down to $4.58M. Signing bonus (guaranteed money) is generally about 1/3 to 1/2 of the total contract.

Shouldn't have opted out. He's steadily been dropping in the mock drafts. I hope someone is smart and picks him up in the 1st round but I doubt it anymore. Dude should have showed up to fall camp and balled out. Him and Phillips together would have done the team wonders and would have let them both shine.
Most likely phillips would have came off bench and had his numbers suppressed where he could of come back this year to get his shot.. Goin into season Quincy Roche was goin to be opposite Rousseau.. Now pretty sure that might have changed mid season and Phillips would of gotten many reps when Rousseau bumped inside on 3 man rush

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back