Ross visiting Miami, not Alabama

Advertisement
**** you Saban.

I watched his whole tape again, and it somewhat reminded me of an ex-Cane and former south Florida high school star that also had long arms, covered a lot of ground on defense, had great ball awareness, knocked people out, and played some **** fine running back, too. Just an all around great football player and a natural on the field.

I shouldn't have turned Ross' highlight off after one play the first time. I'm covered in shame.

Last edited:
I watched his whole tape again, and it somewhat reminded me of an ex-Cane and former south Florida high school star that also had long arms, covered a lot of ground on defense, had great ball awareness, knocked people out, and played some **** fine running back, too. Just an all around great football player and a natural on the field.

I shouldn't have turned across' highlight off after one play the first time. I'm covered in shame.

This is exactly what I said. I've been hearing Sean Taylor comparisons for years on these message boards...this is the closest tape I've ever seen. Obviously he is not Sean Taylor, but this is a SICK tape.

I shouldn't have turned across' highlight off after one play the first time. I'm covered in shame.

This is exactly what I said. I've been hearing Sean Taylor comparisons for years on these message boards...this is the closest tape I've ever seen. Obviously he is not Sean Taylor, but this is a SICK tape.

Advertisement
just going by what others have posted if the kid is a georgia lean (or likely to commit there), he probably prefers a trip to miami at this time of year than to alabama.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I shouldn't have turned Ross' highlight off after one play the first time. I'm covered in shame.

this ^

and although it would have been raw the see Sean T at RB, it was pretty special to see that kind of talent take over a game from the Safety position.

I hear they're recruiting Ross as a RB, but I really hope he plays ends up on the Defensive side of the ball!

Advertisement

Build a bridge and get over it:mad:

Advertisement
Back