Ross visiting Miami, not Alabama

Looks like he doesn't get blocked on bubble screens and instead makes the play and tackles somebody. Sign his *** up.

Advertisement
**** you Saban.

1.gif%3fw%3d540

He has legit interest in Miami, he is intrigued about playing running back even though I think his best days are ahead of him on defense.

Advertisement
Don't know the caliber of competition he's playing against, but gladly take him and figure out the best fit later. Fun to watch. Kid looks physical and tough on both sides of the ball.

It's going to be a hard pull with georgia in his back pocket, From what i hear he is just listening what to our coaches tell us about about open to playing RB...and he is scheduled to visit mizzou the 31st so i'll find out more than..

It's going to be a hard pull with georgia in his back pocket, From what i hear he is just listening what to our coaches tell us about about open to playing RB...and he is scheduled to visit mizzou the 31st so i'll find out more than..

Missouri just offered another db today and he's visiting I think this weekend and UGA is trying to get Webster whos an Ole Miss commit that loves Pruitt and what I read he doesnt talk much about the visit maybe because he's upset

Advertisement
Don't think UGA is the school of choice here. Still committed after UGA visit to Mizzou and they have the last visit. Have to hope smalltown Georgia kid is impressed by bright lights of Miami and possibility to play running back.

Have to have a plan up just in case in mizzou's case, like i said i'm definitely not an insider on this but i have a few people who attend MU and very close to the football program so i get my updates from them.. for now i know he is still visiting mizzou the 31st and that's when hopefully i'll get a low down, the guy who is close to the program told me about his guy months ago and mizzou wanted to keep him a secret but highlight got out and now everybody want's him. lol, listen to pete, glory, tito, cam and dmoney guys who have talked to him and i just get my information from my person i know. I do know Georgia wants him despite the Ole Miss commit they are after...

Missouri just offered another db today and he's visiting I think this weekend and UGA is trying to get Webster whos an Ole Miss commit that loves Pruitt and what I read he doesnt talk much about the visit maybe because he's upset

Advertisement
Have to have a plan up just in case in mizzou's case, like i said i'm definitely not an insider on this but i have a few people who attend MU and very close to the football program so i get my updates from them.. for now i know he is still visiting mizzou the 31st and that's when hopefully i'll get a low down, the guy who is close to the program told me about his guy months ago and mizzou wanted to keep him a secret but highlight got out and now everybody want's him. lol, listen to pete, glory, tito, cam and dmoney guys who have talked to him and i just get my information from my person i know. I do know Georgia wants him despite the Ole Miss commit they are after...

I think UGA wants him but I think his offer is contingent on what happens with Webster because I read theyll only take 1 more db and thats something consistent so there has to be legs to that so I hope thats true

I think UGA wants him but I think his offer is contingent on what happens with Webster because I read theyll only take 1 more db and thats something consistent so there has to be legs to that so I hope thats true

oh okay gotcha. my bad.

Advertisement
Let's see, kid hit people, they go down and ball fly's out-check. Ball throw anywhere near him, it ends up in his hands and he runs for TD--check. Sign this kid up and let him play BOTH ways.

Advertisement
Back