Ross visiting Miami, not Alabama

Advertisement
That is one nasty as **** uppercut!
**** you Saban.

436.jpg

That was when Mike was straight murking dudes.

I was a huge Iron Mike fan back in the 80's when he would have those 30 second knockouts. He was a straight beast back then. He really went downhill after his original trainer died and Don King and that wife of his ****ed his head up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmmm last second kid that we never contacted until this week and want to pull him from an SEC team...

Sounds promising

See a few people talking about who else is recruiting him as a DB, IIRC we are trying to bring him in as a RB...so there's that. Oh and tell Saban to suck it!

The only reason the coaching staff is recruiting him as a RB is because we only have 1 committed RB. There's no way you finish watching his tape and say he's a RB. He's impressive in the backfield, but the **** he does on defense is crazy.

If we get him, i think eventually he becomes a safety once we get the RB situation under control.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he is intrigued and open to playing RB...cause in all honest with recruits today if Alabama wants you chances are you will listen before any other school because of their tradition and high schools think so highly of Nick Saban...but for him to reject him and visit us further tells me he is interested and I think we have the best chance to flip him....Get Hurlie Brown all over this kid!!!

Anyone else see a little Edge in his rb highlights? Watching Edge back in the day it didn't look like he was even running and then he would somehow get the corner and get 30 yards even when we were just trying to run out the clock at the end of a half. Ross seems to have the same running style: looks slow as **** but he goes by everyone. Also seemed to get reasonably low and bounce off people.

just watched his tape. **** impressive. special with the ball in his hands. I can see why we want him at RB - his tackling form is horrendous. Just relies on superior athletic ability.

Advertisement
Back