Rosier Insightful interview

Advertisement
Rosier is okay in my book. Gave me the greatest 3 months of Hurricane football I can recall in years when we were 10-0. The night we beat ND we were kings for 7 days. We were the top story and not phuckin Bama.

It ended bad but they can’t take those memories away from us and we saw how the national media loves when “Miami is back”. Gives me hope for the future. We saw the light..we reached for it..just wasn’t our time..it will be soon under Diaz..

The following is my opinion, so if you don't like it IDGAF.

Kaaya, Berrios, and Malik have all done this show in the last month or so. Kaaya and Berrios threw some veiled shade at Richt. Specifically about Richt the OC, ie play calling.

Malik straight up shiits on Richt. no leadership in the QB room. No one knows who is playing. The calls were stupid. ETC ETC.

As a rule players don't crap on their former coach and will normally take the high road and not comment which is usually enough to show their displeasure. The fact that these guys are so vocal and transparent in their issues with Richt tells me that things were way worse than they are letting on or than we will ever know.

Had Richt stayed it may have been the end of Miami football.

Having Richt stick around was a version of the death penalty, and we would have been begging for Dr Jack Kevorkian

Advertisement
And after Duke? Which Duke game? Everybody here thought Perry was the answer and he said he hates watching film.

It was the year he played 1 or 2 games when Kaaya was injured. He had a great game coming off the bench no doubt but you see it happen all the time football where a backup is forced into action and catches fire. It's happend against miami at least a half dozen times in the last few years i can remember.

Advertisement
its just shows you how Coach RICHT did not have a plan b, c and d. the young man followed orders from his superior. he was tossed around like a rag doll. its very traumatic to any person that is trying to do his best. especially, the university of MIAMI. he was thrown under the bus.

Seriously.

So the kid wasn't a great college QB? BFD. What did he ever do to embarrass the University of Miami or himself?

Nice kid who I hope does well with the rest of his life.
Unfortunately, this fan base is full of cretins with no connection to UM other than wearing a UM sweatshirt to class in HS to make themselves feel like a renegade.

Unfortunately, this fan base is full of cretins with no connection to UM other than wearing a UM sweatshirt to class in HS to make themselves feel like a renegade.

Lord knows you just hit the nail on the head square. Pretty sad anyone could wish ill will on a player who gave all he had for us, then call themselves a real fan. I hope the scumbag fakes in here suffer impotence and incontinence the rest of their lives

Advertisement
He was bad but the kid did win 10 games the previous and had us almost in the playoffs. Give him s break.

Advertisement
Rosier gave us everything he had. Gave us some memorable moments I won't soon forget. Took some heavy shots and got up and called the next play. He was not put in a position that may have allowed him to be more successful.

I have no ill will against this young man. He's a Cane and forever will be. I wish him the best in whatever endeavor he takes on.

Not his fault he isn’t a good QB. Blame whoever kept sending him out there.

Actually, he won his first 11 starts and brought us to number 2 ranking. Care to check our who was the last Miami QB to do that. Pleas do that before you try to credit it to manny’s greatest ever defense because you will find the las QBs to do it had pretty good defense too.

Advertisement
Back