Rosier Insightful interview

Advertisement
I said worst QB since Kirby Freeman and you pointed out 2 QBs that came 10 years BEFORE Freeman so your comment was dumb and wrong.

On top of that Frank Costa was 19-3 and had us playing for a defacto national title which we choked away to Nebraska b/c Sapp and the defense fell apart.

So basically both portions of your ill timed comment were wrong.

Just take your L and move on.

Rosier is not better than Kirby. Kirby was good enough to sign with the 49ers for a couple weeks.

I said worst QB since Kirby Freeman and you pointed out 2 QBs that came 10 years BEFORE Freeman so your comment was dumb and wrong.

On top of that Frank Costa was 19-3 and had us playing for a defacto national title which we choked away to Nebraska b/c Sapp and the defense fell apart.

So basically both portions of your ill timed comment were wrong.

Just take your L and move on.

"...let's not sugar-coat the fact that Rosier was the worst QB to play at UM since Kirby Freeman..."

From one context, a basic reading is that you established two points in time, Kirby - Rosier. Fair enough. I was merely making a deeper inference that your starting point (Kirby) is incorrect. Overall IMHO, Costa and Collins were worse than Rozier for reasons to long to list here. Suffice it's my eye test as I'ven seen all three play extensively and you very likely have not.

I'll go even further with some of the OGs on this board who saw pre-Kelly QB play and I'm certain there are worse examples than Costa-Collins from those eras.

Also...had Miami even won that game against Nebraska, HIGHLY UNLIKELY the Canes crowned as Nat'l Champs that season. Also re: Costa, the Wash Huskies say hi.

****, its funny how you think that is all an education from the U would net a college graduate. Smdh

Depends on what his degree is in. Most of the team walks away with degrees that aren't field specific and to be frank, aren't that valuable aside from showing you made it through college. Lots of players end up in sales and law enforcement.

"...let's not sugar-coat the fact that Rosier was the worst QB to play at UM since Kirby Freeman..."

From one context, a basic reading is that you established two points in time, Kirby - Rosier. Fair enough. I was merely making a deeper inference that your starting point (Kirby) is incorrect. Overall IMHO, Costa and Collins were worse than Rozier for reasons to long to list here. Suffice it's my eye test as I'ven seen all three play extensively and you very likely have not.

I'll go even further with some of the OGs on this board who saw pre-Kelly QB play and I'm certain there are worse examples than Costa-Collins from those eras.

Also...had Miami even won that game against Nebraska, HIGHLY UNLIKELY the Canes crowned as Nat'l Champs that season. Also re: Costa, the Wash Huskies say hi.

Actually I saw both of them live numerous times and if you think either of them were worse than Kirby Freeman then you just can't/won't admit you're wrong.

Advertisement
its obvious that two Richts didnt make a right
Image result for indian crying gif

Depends on what his degree is in. Most of the team walks away with degrees that aren't field specific and to be frank, aren't that valuable aside from showing you made it through college. Lots of players end up in sales and law enforcement.

Only sales? Depends on the type of sales.

How would you like to start out, a couple of years out of college, making six figures, a car, an expense account, 401k and top notch health insurance. Of course, it’s competetive, so not everyone has it in them.

Advertisement

Only thing that took some of the sting out of that loss for me was seeing the tears of the Pedo State fans fertilizing the soil of Central Pennsylvania

Advertisement
Back