Rosier Insightful interview

when we establish the o line and have a steady qb, i truly wish this up and down display will eventually go away. even flow. like a smooth tuned machine of the past.

Advertisement
I didn’t miss anything. Berlin was still light years better than Rosier. You conveniently ignore what he did his 2nd year at Miami. Rosier would have lost the QB job to Crudup if played in those years. I can do better than that, Rosier wouldn’t have an offer to play on those teams. Berlin made it to the NFL. Didn’t last too long but he made it. I seriously doubt Rosier does.
You’re wrong on pretty much all that. But age has brought to me the clarity that there’s really no cure for firmly entrenched misguided opinions. So please carry on.

You’re wrong on pretty much all that. But age has brought to me the clarity that there’s really no cure for firmly entrenched misguided opinions. So please carry on.
life aint that bad. good karma brings good things in life. HAPPY GILMORE said it. :tedbong:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because people are unhappy with their own lives. Makes them feel a little bit better about their situation by dumping on guy that they would have given their right arm to be in his shoes.
Hmmm, I've never seen a one armed quarterback. But carry on.

Hey, FlaSportsfan88,

Certainly, I am not the only one waiting for your and Simplycanes wedding announcement. It is my hope you will invite me to be your Best Man, because you two need a good man in your lives.

Here's what I love...you two Rhodes Scholars despised Malik during his time with the "U" and the days following his graduation. You never passed up a chance to take a cheap shot at the kid. Yet, you now believe he's attacking the UM football program, thus, of course, you now love him.

As you two are fond of saying; "A day without hate for the "U" is like a day without sunshine".

False. I never uttered one derogatory or degrading comment towards Malik. You know how to use the search function 😉, do some research.

And, it's clear now, the HERD, is really just a ever-growing list of posters and insightful fans who ran over your putrid, idiotic, and incorrect theories about the program. In short, we are WINNERS.

Advertisement
False. I never uttered one derogatory or degrading comment towards Malik. You know how to use the search function 😉, do some research.

And, it's clear now, the HERD, is really just a ever-growing list of posters and insightful fans who ran over your putrid, idiotic, and incorrect theories about the program. In short, we are WINNERS.
Once again you are trolling me. Look, I know I've gotten under your saddle and exposed you as a single digit IQ'er.

Now, your moronic description of the HERD would be hilarious if you weren't being serious, which is so pathetic I almost feel sorry for you.

The other trolling message you sent to me today trying to engage me in a male **** discussion has now entered the creepy stalker phase. Your depraved sexual habits are none of my business and I am politely asking you to keep your perversions to yourself.

Richt was a disaster at OC but let's not sugar-coat the fact that Rosier was the worst QB to play at UM since Kirby Freeman and N'Kosi was an immature idiot with the work ethic of a union construction worker.

Frank Costa and Ryan Collins want you to step outside.

Advertisement
Frank Costa and Ryan Collins want you to step outside.

Umm Kirby Freeman played 10 yrs after Frank/Ryan so my statement is 100% correct.

Frank also had us a 2h meltdown vs Nebraska from being national champions so you sir earn a giant L.

"The 1994 Hurricanes reached the Bowl Coalition's championship game for that season, the 1995 Orange Bowl, where Costa passed for 248 yards (18-for-35) with two touchdowns and one interception, as Miami lost to Nebraska, 24–17.[4] Costa finished his college career with a record of 19–3 as a starter; he appeared in a total of 34 games for the Hurricanes, passing for 4256 yards and 22 touchdowns."

Umm Kirby Freeman played 10 yrs after Frank/Ryan so my statement is 100% correct.

Frank also had us a 2h meltdown vs Nebraska from being top 3 in the final poll so you sir earn a giant L.

You are so lost in your rebuttal, I don't have the energy.

Keep on keepn' on.

You are so lost in your rebuttal, I don't have the energy.

Keep on keepn' on.

I said worst QB since Kirby Freeman and you pointed out 2 QBs that came 10 years BEFORE Freeman so your comment was dumb and wrong.

On top of that Frank Costa was 19-3 and had us playing for a defacto national title which we choked away to Nebraska b/c Sapp and the defense fell apart.

So basically both portions of your ill timed comment were wrong.

Just take your L and move on.

I said worst QB since Kirby Freeman and you pointed out 2 QBs that came 10 years BEFORE Freeman so your comment was dumb and wrong.

On top of that Frank Costa was 19-3 and had us playing for a defacto national title which we choked away to Nebraska b/c Sapp and the defense fell apart.

So basically both portions of your ill timed comment were wrong.

Just take your L and move on.
No way on earth UM wins NC even if they beat Neb....Only way is for undefeated Penn St to have lost..but they Won....

Advertisement
Back