Rosier getting some NFL love

I also just blew $82 on Etsy to buy turnover chains. I'm stoked on Malik and I hope he comes back next year to keep it going. If you don't think Malik can be a beast pro then we're watching different games.

55% in acc play isnt franchise qb play. He is winning but he has a lot of work to do as a qb.

Look how many drops he has had the last few games though. 13 in the last 3 games

The last 3 games actually brought it up some. He was at 53%.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Russell Wilson when I see Malik's accomplishments this year. He is not a first rounder, unless he stays for next year and really shines. However, he has proved that he is coachable and has the mental toughness to pull a team to victory. QBs are in short supply in the NFL. Cousins will probably leave the Skins. The Browns are still unsettled at QB. Questions swirl about Dalton and Flacco. There are some aging starters in the NFL, like Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Brees. and Brady. Rosier is an interesting play for the lower rounds of the NFL draft, and he will get drafted. Then, it is up to him to continue his development.

He is no Stephen Morris. Morris never pulled the Canes to victory. Yes, he had poor coaching, but results matter. Rosier has made the adjustments and has developed in a way that resulted in UM winning games that it would have lost with Morris and Kaaya. Rosier is laying the groundwork for a decent payday in the NFL.

What the **** you smoking?
[video=youtube;dMlK4QJc5mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMlK4QJc5mo[/video]

QB stock is volatile, but that doesn't really matter. Rosier is playing at a high level in college.

His consistency is most encouraging. Aside from the one pass against Syracuse, he hasn't gotten away with many mistakes. His decision-making has come a long way.

I think Russell Wilson when I see Malik's accomplishments this year. He is not a first rounder, unless he stays for next year and really shines. However, he has proved that he is coachable and has the mental toughness to pull a team to victory. QBs are in short supply in the NFL. Cousins will probably leave the Skins. The Browns are still unsettled at QB. Questions swirl about Dalton and Flacco. There are some aging starters in the NFL, like Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Brees. and Brady. Rosier is an interesting play for the lower rounds of the NFL draft, and he will get drafted. Then, it is up to him to continue his development.

He is no Stephen Morris. Morris never pulled the Canes to victory. Yes, he had poor coaching, but results matter. Rosier has made the adjustments and has developed in a way that resulted in UM winning games that it would have lost with Morris and Kaaya. Rosier is laying the groundwork for a decent payday in the NFL.

What the **** you smoking?
[video=youtube;dMlK4QJc5mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMlK4QJc5mo[/video]

lol golden blew a 23-7 lead in the first quarter

If he can improve the consistency of his accuracy, I wouldn't rule it out...but his accuracy is a long ways from being pro-ready.

Advertisement
If he can improve the consistency of his accuracy, I wouldn't rule it out...but his accuracy is a long ways from being pro-ready.

Which is why he is staying for 2018.

Nobody knew who this kid was until Richt tagged him as starter. He’s a baller, apparently, but he’s developing the capacity to WIN games in tough situations, which is what Richt needs to get to the Promised Land and what pro scouts want.

You same idiots made fun of me when I told you he would win the job in the offseason.

Congrats, that was a really tough one to call. His biggest competition was a true freshman that still has to put on weight, didn't know the playbook, and got here in late May.

I think Rosier would make a very capable long-term backup in the NFL. ****, Ryan Williams is on a team. Jake Heaps was in the league a couple years. If he continues his success in college, draft him in round 5-6 and see where it goes. Pretty safe pick I'd think.

Advertisement
I think Rosier would make a very capable long-term backup in the NFL. ****, Ryan Williams is on a team. Jake Heaps was in the league a couple years. If he continues his success in college, draft him in round 5-6 and see where it goes. Pretty safe pick I'd think.

DAK PRESCOTT type situation

Advertisement
I can't wait for Rosier to be drafted after he leaves here. I will name every poster who prejudiced him, found little things to complain about him even in a win and blamed him for every sh** quarter our team played as if it was only his fault. Your time will come and you all know who you are.

I can't wait for Rosier to be drafted after he leaves here. I will name every poster who prejudiced him, found little things to complain about him even in a win and blamed him for every sh** quarter our team played as if it was only his fault. Your time will come and you all know who you are.

wM4ihCA.gif

Advertisement
Back