Rosier getting some NFL love

Advertisement
Here's an honest to God question for the Malik doubters. Who would you rather have at QB currently in college? Lamar Jackson? Maybe.

We blessed boys

Bwahahahahahahah!

So, to be clear. We've gone from: "He'll never start for me", to Perry needs to start in front of him, to it's a dog fight between him and Sherriffs, to he's a Maxwell award candidate, to he is catching the eye of NFL scouts . . . . .

all in about 3 months? O M G!

If Stephen Morris can be a roster player so can rosier at least for a little

Here's an honest to God question for the Malik doubters. Who would you rather have at QB currently in college? Lamar Jackson? Maybe.

We blessed boys

I like Rosier, but I'd rather have Jackson, or Mayfield, or the PSU qb, or Grier, or a bunch of other guys. Let's not get crazy.

Advertisement
Bwahahahahahahah!

So, to be clear. We've gone from: "He'll never start for me", to Perry needs to start in front of him, to it's a dog fight between him and Sherriffs, to he's a Maxwell award candidate, to he is catching the eye of NFL scouts . . . . .

all in about 3 months? O M G!

You're forgetting Heisman Winner and First round pick next year. Canes marketing has to get the campaign started after the season.

This dude will be a franchise player in the NFL. I see him as a faster Kirk Cousins and a more normal Russell Wilson. Rosier will make us all very proud. Hope like **** he comes back next season to get the ship. I think he loves the Canes so we good

A franchise player? cmon u being serious?

R u foreal though or u trollin?
I think this season can get him drafted as a backup sort of like what Morris is doing, at least he will make money now.

This dude will be a franchise player in the NFL. I see him as a faster Kirk Cousins and a more normal Russell Wilson. Rosier will make us all very proud. Hope like **** he comes back next season to get the ship. I think he loves the Canes so we good

I think this season can get him drafted as a backup sort of like what Morris is doing, at least he will make money now.

Being most real. I just spent $1400 to have a crew of people roll to Hard Rock on November 11 to watch us beat Notre Lame. Couldn't be more 100. If you don't think Malik is the truth (I know people that know him personally), I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Blue lot parking (that was an additional 217) lol. But for real I think Malik will be an excellent pro

Can't teach ice water in da veins. Rosier got dat. Other facets of his game r improving. He keep on improving he may earn a check in da league.

If we win the Coastal & depending on what happens in the ACC title game, I wouldn't completely rule it out.

He's got intangibles, he's calm & poised in high pressure moments, and is a guy that thrives under the bright lights.

Perfect measurables? Nope. Prototypical arm? Not really. But above all else, he's a winner & that counts for something.

I like his chances in the NFL better than Kaaya's, if our season continues to go as we all hope I would think he would get a higher grade than Kaaya too.

Rounds 1-3 absolutely not, 4-6? Maybe... Can definitely see him being a serviceable backup in a few years.

Agree. Kids doesn't rely on his wheels but used them effectively. After RG III QBs that like and need to run will not get much love in NFL, but guy who can but know how to win with their arm have value. That "it" factor of winning late in tight games cannot be taught. He needs to keep winning to get more attention and might need a second year of it, but the kid could play on Sunday for the right team.

Advertisement
Dak Prescott is 6'2. Both have the it factor. Malik has a way to go, but there's plenty of room to improve and he seems like a willing student.

Guys, it’s says with another year in the system...btw I’m pretty sure I know the executive who said that

Advertisement
I also just blew $82 on Etsy to buy turnover chains. I'm stoked on Malik and I hope he comes back next year to keep it going. If you don't think Malik can be a beast pro then we're watching different games.

Being most real. I just spent $1400 to have a crew of people roll to Hard Rock on November 11 to watch us beat Notre Lame. Couldn't be more 100. If you don't think Malik is the truth (I know people that know him personally), I don't know what to tell you.

Not a franchise qb.

I also just blew $82 on Etsy to buy turnover chains. I'm stoked on Malik and I hope he comes back next year to keep it going. If you don't think Malik can be a beast pro then we're watching different games.

55% in acc play isnt franchise qb play. He is winning but he has a lot of work to do as a qb.

55% in acc play isnt franchise qb play. He is winning but he has a lot of work to do as a qb.

Tell that to the Titans so they won’t draft Jake Locker...oh wait

Advertisement
Back