Rosier getting some NFL love

The "cool" Miami fans keeping it real and don't want to exaggerate the skills and value of their QB. Not like other college football fans. We have good educated rational fans here.

Advertisement
Kid is good, I didn't think that he would be getting that kind of hype. I was really surprised to read the article. The coaches has done a great job with him thus far.

What should also be taken into account is the fact that he's still improving as a QB. He's better than he was to start the year...fewer errant throws, making better decisions, looking off defenders more. He was really dropping some dimes last week, quite a few of which were dropped. Richt is a **** of a QB coach & you can already see the effects. The NFL talk is not surprising.

If we win the Coastal & depending on what happens in the ACC title game, I wouldn't completely rule it out.

He's got intangibles, he's calm & poised in high pressure moments, and is a guy that thrives under the bright lights.

Perfect measurables? Nope. Prototypical arm? Not really. But above all else, he's a winner & that counts for something.

I like his chances in the NFL better than Kaaya's, if our season continues to go as we all hope I would think he would get a higher grade than Kaaya too.

Rounds 1-3 absolutely not, 4-6? Maybe... Can definitely see him being a serviceable backup in a few years.

Dak Prescott-ish?

Advertisement
2nd to 4th round for sure if he can get us in the playoffs... He's getting better and better each week and showing real leadership.

I also just blew $82 on Etsy to buy turnover chains. I'm stoked on Malik and I hope he comes back next year to keep it going. If you don't think Malik can be a beast pro then we're watching different games.

55% in acc play isnt franchise qb play. He is winning but he has a lot of work to do as a qb.

He is winning when it's toughest to win, and has an offseason to improve. His leadership and winning mentality alone will probably get him drafted in the 4-7th round after one more year.

Here we go again. The same idiots that said Kaaya would go top 5 on this site are now saying they want Rosier over Darnold lol.

Advertisement
I think if Rosier works on his progressions and not be so eager to tuck and run, it would net him an overall positive result.

I know the guys got decent wheels, but a lot of his passes are over/underthrown, sometimes spiking it in the ground entirely.

Maybe its a timing or mechanic issue, because he can throw some pretty balls over the shoulder deep.

He's consistently inconsisistent. Thats the thing thats going to hurt his draft stock the most.

But in terms of physical measurements, the kid has NFL caliber talents. No doubt.

Just a matter of polishing.

I'd really like to see a complete game out of him. 24/30, 380 yards, 3 tds, 0-1 ints.

We might see it against UNC and he might get the 4th quarter off. We'll see.

I think Russell Wilson when I see Malik's accomplishments this year. He is not a first rounder, unless he stays for next year and really shines. However, he has proved that he is coachable and has the mental toughness to pull a team to victory. QBs are in short supply in the NFL. Cousins will probably leave the Skins. The Browns are still unsettled at QB. Questions swirl about Dalton and Flacco. There are some aging starters in the NFL, like Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Brees. and Brady. Rosier is an interesting play for the lower rounds of the NFL draft, and he will get drafted. Then, it is up to him to continue his development.

He is no Stephen Morris. Morris never pulled the Canes to victory. Yes, he had poor coaching, but results matter. Rosier has made the adjustments and has developed in a way that resulted in UM winning games that it would have lost with Morris and Kaaya. Rosier is laying the groundwork for a decent payday in the NFL.

I have no idea how he will do in the NFL. Don't care either. All I care about is he's about to be 8-0 as a starting QB at The U.

Advertisement
I think Russell Wilson when I see Malik's accomplishments this year. He is not a first rounder, unless he stays for next year and really shines. However, he has proved that he is coachable and has the mental toughness to pull a team to victory. QBs are in short supply in the NFL. Cousins will probably leave the Skins. The Browns are still unsettled at QB. Questions swirl about Dalton and Flacco. There are some aging starters in the NFL, like Manning, Rivers, Roethlisberger, Brees. and Brady. Rosier is an interesting play for the lower rounds of the NFL draft, and he will get drafted. Then, it is up to him to continue his development.

He is no Stephen Morris. Morris never pulled the Canes to victory. Yes, he had poor coaching, but results matter. Rosier has made the adjustments and has developed in a way that resulted in UM winning games that it would have lost with Morris and Kaaya. Rosier is laying the groundwork for a decent payday in the NFL.

Broncos might draft a QB too

This dude will be a franchise player in the NFL. I see him as a faster Kirk Cousins and a more normal Russell Wilson. Rosier will make us all very proud. Hope like **** he comes back next season to get the ship. I think he loves the Canes so we good

Advertisement
I also just blew $82 on Etsy to buy turnover chains. I'm stoked on Malik and I hope he comes back next year to keep it going. If you don't think Malik can be a beast pro then we're watching different games.

55% in acc play isnt franchise qb play. He is winning but he has a lot of work to do as a qb.

Look how many drops he has had the last few games though. 13 in the last 3 games

Idk that GT game was pretty good

Look, I like the kid, and was rooting for Him to win the job, but let's not act like He's been beating a bunch of Alabamas the last 3 weeks...slow down with the NFL aspirations.

Advertisement
Back