Rosier getting some NFL love

Advertisement
Not sure I agree. Don't get me wrong I love the guy and I couldn't be more excited about what he has done for us but nothing about Malik screams NFL QB to me.

Advertisement
Executives seem to think that he's got the goods.

It was 1. Dude has a ways to go before he is a nfl qb.

I don't disagree with you, but the fact that he is getting some love reflects well on the coaches.

The richts have done a good job. To have him go from a guy richt didnt think would ever play to starting and playing solid is good publicity for player and coach.

i prefer him over kaaya but i dont see it yet. maybe it wil lchange. however, rosier exemplifies the difference between golden and richt. richt said this kid would never play for him and changed his mind and starts him over a gifted freshman. Golden never EVER admitted he was wrong.

Advertisement
If Derwin can get such good NFL hype im thinking a kid like Rosier who actually makes plays can get a shout out...

But lets pump our breaks and see how we finish

Advertisement

giphy.gif

If we win the Coastal & depending on what happens in the ACC title game, I wouldn't completely rule it out.

He's got intangibles, he's calm & poised in high pressure moments, and is a guy that thrives under the bright lights.

Perfect measurables? Nope. Prototypical arm? Not really. But above all else, he's a winner & that counts for something.

I like his chances in the NFL better than Kaaya's, if our season continues to go as we all hope I would think he would get a higher grade than Kaaya too.

Rounds 1-3 absolutely not, 4-6? Maybe... Can definitely see him being a serviceable backup in a few years.

This dude will be a franchise player in the NFL. I see him as a faster Kirk Cousins and a more normal Russell Wilson. Rosier will make us all very proud. Hope like **** he comes back next season to get the ship. I think he loves the Canes so we good

Advertisement
Executives seem to think that he's got the goods.

It was 1. Dude has a ways to go before he is a nfl qb.

I don't disagree with you, but the fact that he is getting some love reflects well on the coaches.

The richts have done a good job. To have him go from a guy richt didnt think would ever play to starting and playing solid is good publicity for player and coach.

Rosier deserves some credit too. He could've transferred or quit, but he didn't.

I don't care if Darnold has the "measurables." I'd want to draft a dude that's a winner. Malik has the assassin mentality. He's a leader, has the will to win, and has gigantic cajones. The moment is never too big for Rosier. Watch him go in the first in 2019.

Maybe the best comp is a slightly slower Watson at the next level

Not sure I agree. Don't get me wrong I love the guy and I couldn't be more excited about what he has done for us but nothing about Malik screams NFL QB to me.

Lol Im sure you were one of the main ones that felt Brad Kaaya "screamed" NFL QB though right?

What's wrong with Rosier's measurables? He throws with better velocity than Watson, easily. NFL loves prototype size but he's shown he can take hits and remain poised. That's a highly valued trait that negates size concerns.

Not sure why this article is such a surprise. Rosier is an NFL QB prospect. Likely a backup but he's well on track to be drafted at least.

Advertisement
Back