Rosier gets pulled during a close game or after a loss...

You think I’m ****ed off? You poor little boy, as usual you are confused and have not a clue as to what you are alleging. Honestly, I am greatly impressed with your overwhelming lack of intellect, understanding and ability to process a coherent thought.

As only one example; you openly admit that last year you were calling for the benching of Rosier, but deny that you believed N’Kosi should have replaced him. Again, I…W-I-L-L…G-O…S-L-O-W-L-Y…if you bench Rosier and you don’t bring in a replacement then there is NO quarterback participating for the Canes. Please tell me you are simply pulling my chain and you are not at all being serious, because no one can be that dense. Here I will pause, because if you were suggesting that someone other than N’Kosi should have been the replacement (based on the mountain of hype at the time) then we are moving from dense to someone who is suffering with a catastrophic brain injury. If that is the case then I profusely apologize.

Also, you interpret my words to mean I was comparing Rosier favorably to Tom Brady’s quarterbacking skill set (honest to God, as I type this I am laughing at you). So, I will copy and paste my reference to Tom Brady:

“As for your contention that Rosier sitting alone on the bench proves he’s not a leader is yet another of your ludicrous cheap and unfounded shots at the kid. Not trying to spoil your hate party, but some Cat named Tom Brady regularly sits alone on the bench, which when using your reasoning means Brady is not a leader.”

So, your take away from the above comment is I am claiming that Rosier is a mirror image of Brady. I can’t wait to read your clueless response as we all deserve to laugh.

Here’s my conclusion; based on the disturbing, cross-eyed content of your posts, in the entire Universe you are the very last person who should be making personnel suggestions concerning the University of Miami Hurricanes Football Team.

Go Canes!

Tell me you're not that simple-minded.

The bench sitting is just ONE manifestation. By his own words - he hadn't put much into being the QB his first two years. And it shows!

More bad news for you. Pro football is just a bit different than College football. Everyone's getting big, fat checks to do their own job and do it well.

And if Brady demonstrated what Rosier has demonstrated - he wouldn't even be playing football. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.

Just one more really ****-poor effort to soft pedal Rosier's shortcomings. Jeez.

You like comparative photos?

Maybe you want to post photos of an incontinent patient that clearly **** the bed - at least they would be a fair comparison to the Pitt game performance.

Advertisement
I didn't realize this previously - but you are really . . . emotional. I never had much use for it - but some can't help themselves - even over the least little things! I must have lit the fuse on your tampon by accident -

That combination - Extreme emotion and Occhiolism combined are individually terrible conditions - but combined - I'm sorry - I know you suffer needlessly.

So because you can't support your claim, there must be something wrong with me? Got it.

Leadership - that's your problem here? You have your opinion, I have mine. You have a wallowed-out sphincter - I have mine and it's squeeky tight. You are probably your proctologists favorite patient with the relative ease you're able to reach around and pull things out of urass - and by contrast - I avoid all things that start with the letters, 'procto -

No. That is your problem. You brought up Rosier pouting on a bench as a sure fire way to prove a lack of leadership. This "leadership test" fails to pass even the most modest scrutiny of a simple google image search.

You like stats. Certainly stats are indicative - but never conclusive. There's a characteristic much more important than total numbers - and one can even see this characteristic in the stock market, or financial markets - it's called "consistency," or "track record," or even "credibility."

You can get numbers in several different ways - but consistency in most all walks of life - are much more important.

If your own car goes 220mph, will stop on a dime, but the damned thing only works four days out of seven - it's no damned good, and you'd chuck it and get something more reliable. That is - if YOU'RE reliable.

There's a stat for you. Consistency.

I don't necessarily like stats. I simply understand that we track them for a reason; not to be a conclusive be-all end-all, but to paint a broad picture. Your particular problem with stats, though, and why they're often useful with dealing with emotional twats, is that they won't go away. They just are, and no amount of your blabbering on and on about how we won in spite of Rosier, how he's not a leader, and how even though the most valuable weapons on offense were unavailable to him the majority of the season, he only scraped by due to the extraordinary efforts of his supporting cast can wipe away his 3600 yards, 31 TDs, 10 wins, LEADING the game winning drive against FSU in Doak not once but twice, or winning Miami's first ever Coastal Division title.

As far as photos of QB's on the bench pouting - I just can't reconcile that image with leadership. It's my fault entirely - as pouting never struck me as being a manifestation of leadership.

Your standards are apparently well below mine - but that doesn't make you a bad guy. Pitiful maybe, but not a bad guy.

And I'm sure you can find all the pictures of NFL or MLB players pouting on a bench.

I can also find tons of pictures of monkees picking at their asses - but that doesn't give an accurate representation of what leadership is, either.

But it would give you an accurate representation of what a monkey is, along with an interesting behavioral trait, Which was the point of the Brady pics. That is what a QB is. They sit alone on the bench and process their mistakes in solitude. I don't understand it. Never bothered to try until you brought it up, to be honest. Never bothered to understand why monkeys dig in their asses either. I just understand that's the way some things are.

And not one soul, on any football team at any level, gives a flying-**** about your opinion of what makes a QB leader, and they certainly don't see one go sit by himself on the bench and go, "Aww ****! That one is defective. Send in the new guy."

In the biggest game of last year THREE Freshmen played all the QB downs in the game with the winning QB being the backup all year...I just hope talent prevails over seniority...just saying!
Seeing the guy that took his place at UGA do that with a freshman QB had to get CMR's competitive juices flowing, & he's much more of a QB guy than Kirby is. The writing's on the wall for Jarren at QB1 this year.

Last edited:
Rosier has caught an unholy amount of bull**** for a guy who set the Miami record for yards and TDs accounted for, who led us to our best season in well over a decade, and the first ever appearance in the ACCCG.

He’s not great, but plenty of not great QBs are wearing massive rings encrusted with diamonds. We can win a championship with a 54 or 55% Rosier, and don’t let anyone tell you any different. They’re ******* idiots. What we absolutely cannot have, though, is anymore 44% days. Not many teams can survive that.
I can agree with some of this. He's a ballsy gamer who played a big role in some of our best moments in years. I about nutted myself when he pumped up the FSU crowd before sending them home. He probably does catch more heat than he should without getting the same type of praise where he could (this tends to happen when you end the season on a losing streak).

As for the rest- we don't have the team to win a NC with a 54% QB. It can be done when the rest of your team is stacked from top to bottom & can dominate the line on both sides. We're not there yet. Furthermore, he was consistently below 50% against our best competition. That 44% was no anomaly.

The jump we're about to see our offense take with an elite QB under center is gonna be something else.

I can agree with some of this. He's a ballsy gamer who played a big role in some of our best moments in years. I about nutted myself when he pumped up the FSU crowd before sending them home. He probably does catch more heat than he should without getting the same type of praise where he could (this tends to happen when you end the season on a losing streak).

As for the rest- we don't have the team to win a NC with a 54% QB. It can be done when the rest of your team is stacked from top to bottom & can dominate the line on both sides. We're not there yet. Furthermore, he was consistently below 50% against our best competition. That 44% was no anomaly.

The jump we're about to see our offense take with an elite QB under center is gonna be something else.
We don't, as of yet, have a QB that can win a NC with the team we have. That door swings both ways. We'd be much closer to that goal, though, if the offensive line could generate anything resembling a decent push in the run game. Far more teams have won NCs with average QBs, good running games, and great defense, than with Good QB play, but poor running performances.

Not one time have I ever tried to make the argument that Rosier was good enough, but I'm even more embarrassed when teams like Pitt can hold our running backs to 16 yards in a game or UNC holding us to 1.8 per carry than I am about a sub 50% day from our QB.

Advertisement
We have better athletes than most of the teams we played.

And we were one play or two from losing a couple more games last year.

We always have better athletes. This isn't the lottery where we go from being broke to being millionaires. It takes a time, and it's clear that we are on a path to having even better athletes with an even greater chance of getting back into the national title picture. Some may say we were in the picture last year. Just enjoy this process my man.

So many people are ready to go backwards and go through "growing pains" of a true freshman behind center. Just let the guys who can win the most games play, which is apparently an unpopular opinion around here.

Tell me you're not that simple-minded.

The bench sitting is just ONE manifestation. By his own words - he hadn't put much into being the QB his first two years. And it shows!

More bad news for you. Pro football is just a bit different than College football. Everyone's getting big, fat checks to do their own job and do it well.

And if Brady demonstrated what Rosier has demonstrated - he wouldn't even be playing football. You know it, I know it, and everyone else knows it.

Just one more really ****-poor effort to soft pedal Rosier's shortcomings. Jeez.

You like comparative photos?

Maybe you want to post photos of an incontinent patient that clearly **** the bed - at least they would be a fair comparison to the Pitt game performance.

Well, you inadvertently answered one of my questions as based on the above crappola and double talk it is safe to conclude that you are in fact suffering from a catastrophic brain injury. I give you points for trying, but when you constantly contradict yourself and deny making statements that are as clear as your lack of integrity and intellect it demonstrates that you and reality rarely, if ever, collide.

You falsely claim (most every sentence that references you begins this way) that I have favorably compared Rosier's quarterback skills to Brady. Yet, even when I prove that what you’ve claimed is a total fabrication you just keep cruising down ‘Screwball Lane’.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [to Igor] Now, that brain that you gave me, was it Hans Delbruck's?
Igor: [pause, then] No.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Ah! Very good. Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?
Igor: Then you won't be angry?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: UmFarArcher’s.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] UmFarArcher! [Louder] UmFarArcher!
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA? [grabs Igor and starts throttling him]

All kidding aside; Rosier is a kid you are hating on now, but when the season begins and before it ends you will have hated on every coach and player. You are not a fan…you are an incompetent critic.

So because you can't support your claim, there must be something wrong with me? Got it.

No. That is your problem. You brought up Rosier pouting on a bench as a sure fire way to prove a lack of leadership. This "leadership test" fails to pass even the most modest scrutiny of a simple google image search.

I don't necessarily like stats. I simply understand that we track them for a reason; not to be a conclusive be-all end-all, but to paint a broad picture. Your particular problem with stats, though, and why they're often useful with dealing with emotional twats, is that they won't go away. They just are, and no amount of your blabbering on and on about how we won in spite of Rosier, how he's not a leader, and how even though the most valuable weapons on offense were unavailable to him the majority of the season, he only scraped by due to the extraordinary efforts of his supporting cast can wipe away his 3600 yards, 31 TDs, 10 wins, LEADING the game winning drive against FSU in Doak not once but twice, or winning Miami's first ever Coastal Division title.

But it would give you an accurate representation of what a monkey is, along with an interesting behavioral trait, Which was the point of the Brady pics. That is what a QB is. They sit alone on the bench and process their mistakes in solitude. I don't understand it. Never bothered to try until you brought it up, to be honest. Never bothered to understand why monkeys dig in their asses either. I just understand that's the way some things are.

And not one soul, on any football team at any level, gives a flying-**** about your opinion of what makes a QB leader, and they certainly don't see one go sit by himself on the bench and go, "Aww ****! That one is defective. Send in the new guy."

Aww, now you done had to go and hurt my feelings - and all this time I just assumed every player on every team hung on my every word . . . are you sure?

You were the one who threw out the stats - but then after thinking on it - you conclude they can paint a broad picture.

See how constructive I can be?

When I critiqued the military in their patrol methods - they changed. The Marine Corps even included my wording in their Combat Hunter Training Program. And that Tic, Tac, Toe I suggested? Changed up, and suddenly we were finding all the guys on the playing cards after months of not finding anything.

Maybe this football thing isn't my thing - but when I'm keynote speaker at Special Operations functions - they listen. Top brass to bottom enlisted men.

I still say a leader doesn't pout alone. Period.

Last edited:
Aww, now you done had to go and hurt my feelings - and all this time I just assumed every player on every team hung on my every word . . . are you sure?

You were the one who threw out the stats - but then after thinking on it - you conclude they can paint a broad picture.

See how constructive I can be?

When I critiqued the military in their patrol methods - they changed. The Marine Corps even included my wording in their Combat Hunter Training Program. And that Tic, Tac, Toe I suggested? Changed up, and suddenly we were finding all the guys on the playing cards after months of not finding anything.

Maybe this football thing isn't my thing - but when I'm keynote speaker at Special Operations functions - they listen. Top brass to bottom enlisted men.

I still say a leader doesn't pout alone. Period.

Quick question. Is your PTSD a product of your time on the battlefield or a product of Rosier ******* your sister?

Advertisement
Well, you inadvertently answered one of my questions as based on the above crappola and double talk it is safe to conclude that you are in fact suffering from a catastrophic brain injury. I give you points for trying, but when you constantly contradict yourself and deny making statements that are as clear as your lack of integrity and intellect it demonstrates that you and reality rarely, if ever, collide.

You falsely claim (most every sentence that references you begins this way) that I have favorably compared Rosier's quarterback skills to Brady. Yet, even when I prove that what you’ve claimed is a total fabrication you just keep cruising down ‘Screwball Lane’.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [to Igor] Now, that brain that you gave me, was it Hans Delbruck's?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Ah! Very good. Would you mind telling me whose brain I DID put in?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA? [grabs Igor and starts throttling him]

All kidding aside; Rosier is a kid you are hating on now, but when the season begins and before it ends you will have hated on every coach and player. You are not a fan…you are an incompetent critic.

I don't hate on Rosier. I just don't think he's consistent, I don't think he's a good leader.

It's simple. A leader takes others to elevated states of mind that individually they could never reach alone. A leader calms in times of confusion, fires up others in states of dejection, and leads them to victory when all hope is gone. A leader is first to rise, and last to sit -works harder than his charges, and is in total command of himself. A leader doesn't pout. He just doesn't!

Maybe Rosier's had a "Come To Jesus" moment since our last three games - I do hope so.

I don't engage in double talk as you suggest - but maybe the hollow space between your ears is causing an echo - giving you the impression of double talk. You're just hearing it twice due entirely to that void.

No, I've never been diagnosed with brain injury, but I can change my facial appearance. To remove all wrinkles from my face - all I have to do is change from briefs to boxers. Instantly. I know. I'm fortunate.

Your exaggerations are really tedious - I'm not sure what you have, but I'd imagine it's really hard to pronounce.

Now you have me hating on every player and coach. You are SO intuitive.

I'm pulling for you though. No telling how far you could have gone if you'd just gotten a tiny bit of oxygen at birth.

Quick question. Is your PTSD a product of your time on the battlefield or a product of Rosier ******* your sister?

I'm sure you think that's funny, throwing around the PTSD term. Unfortunately, there are lots of combat damaged men who suffer terrible consequences beyond their ability to handle - and you can go *** yourself - with a pineapple - sideways - you insensitive, arrogant piece of schitt.

Even as a boy - I'd see men shake violently and uncontrollably - and when I asked my dad what was wrong with him - he said, "shellshock." and then had to explain it to me.

Men affected by PTSD are even resorting to suicide. Multiple deployments - and you can only go to the well so many times.

I was fortunate enough to not have a problem with PTSD - but I can do some of the hard things that would turn most men's stomachs.

And since I don't have a sister - I guess you're once again - wrong.

Habits are hard to break - but you need to get shuck of this one. You can be a complete dumbass - but if you keep your mouth shut - who's to tell?

Rosier still lacks leadership skills.

I'm sure you think that's funny, throwing around the PTSD term. Unfortunately, there are lots of combat damaged men who suffer terrible consequences beyond their ability to handle - and you can go *** yourself - with a pineapple - sideways - you insensitive, arrogant piece of schitt.

Even as a boy - I'd see men shake violently and uncontrollably - and when I asked my dad what was wrong with him - he said, "shellshock." and then had to explain it to me.

Men affected by PTSD are even resorting to suicide. Multiple deployments - and you can only go to the well so many times.

I was fortunate enough to not have a problem with PTSD - but I can do some of the hard things that would turn most men's stomachs.

And since I don't have a sister - I guess you're once again - wrong.

Habits are hard to break - but you need to get shuck of this one. You can be a complete dumbass - but if you keep your mouth shut - who's to tell?

Rosier still lacks leadership skills.
Paris Island: 1999: Platoon 2061: Ssgt Croon

I, unlike you, don’t have to come on a football blog and keep throwing my service in everyone’s face like it gives my football opinion any weight.

You, on the other hand, feel the need to bring up your military service in every post.

You set a pretty poor example for someone claiming to be an expert in leadership.

Paris Island: 1999: Platoon 2061: Ssgt Croon

I, unlike you, don’t have to come on a football blog and keep throwing my service in everyone’s face like it gives my football opinion any weight.

You, on the other hand, feel the need to bring up your military service in every post.

You set a pretty poor example for someone claiming to be an expert in leadership.

Then you should know better than that smart-assed PTSD statement - or were you just a REMF?

And based on your statements so far - you sure as **** don't know that leadership is.

Advertisement
I don't hate on Rosier. I just don't think he's consistent, I don't think he's a good leader.

It's simple. A leader takes others to elevated states of mind that individually they could never reach alone. A leader calms in times of confusion, fires up others in states of dejection, and leads them to victory when all hope is gone. A leader is first to rise, and last to sit -works harder than his charges, and is in total command of himself. A leader doesn't pout. He just doesn't!

Maybe Rosier's had a "Come To Jesus" moment since our last three games - I do hope so.

I don't engage in double talk as you suggest - but maybe the hollow space between your ears is causing an echo - giving you the impression of double talk. You're just hearing it twice due entirely to that void.

No, I've never been diagnosed with brain injury, but I can change my facial appearance. To remove all wrinkles from my face - all I have to do is change from briefs to boxers. Instantly. I know. I'm fortunate.

Your exaggerations are really tedious - I'm not sure what you have, but I'd imagine it's really hard to pronounce.

Now you have me hating on every player and coach. You are SO intuitive.

I'm pulling for you though. No telling how far you could have gone if you'd just gotten a tiny bit of oxygen at birth.

I understand...what I have will be foreign to you and hard to pronounce...it's called intelligence!

I recognize you are simply in an off season hate training program. Rosier is a punching bag you are warming up on until the regular season is underway and then you can once again attack every coach and player.

You are the Canes version of Rex Reed.

Go get'em Tiger!!!

I understand...what I have will be foreign to you and hard to pronounce...it's called intelligence!

I recognize you are simply in an off season hate training program. Rosier is a punching bag you are warming up on until the regular season is underway and then you can once again attack every coach and player.

You are the Canes version of Rex Reed.

Go get'em Tiger!!!

I'll still say it - your proctologist must LOVE you - with the relative ease you can reach around and pull things out of urass.

I don't hate the program as you suggest - I'd almost bet that I've been a rabid fan much longer than you.

I never mentioned any other player - nor coach - so that sphincter or what's left of it - must be gaping as you just pulled those assumptions out of thin air.

I don't know your connection with Rosier - but clearly you're not overburdened with honesty, truth, or accuracy in your statements.

No, what you have isn't intelligence - we've yet to see any indication of the slightest amount - I was thinking it's something that only a Ph.D in psychology can pronounce.

Geez. I say Rosier is NOT a leader, and you take that and call me a team hater, coach hater, player hater - is there not some more you can throw on that pile? Of course you can't - with limited thoughts, limited information processing, and limited reasoning.

Now you almost have me disliking Rosier because of your fantasy adulation of the former - and inability to understand a couple basic criticisms.

But I don't dislike Rosier. He's just not shown me any consistency. And when down in the score - no leadership.

I doubt he'll be the starter at the end of the season. Seriously - doubt it.

@UMFarArcher quite literally wrote the book on military leadership in combat.

So any questions about leadership qualities I'd defer to him.

He does still owe me a signed copy however and I'm never gonna let him forget it.

EVER!

Advertisement
I'll still say it - your proctologist must LOVE you - with the relative ease you can reach around and pull things out of urass.

I don't hate the program as you suggest - I'd almost bet that I've been a rabid fan much longer than you.

I never mentioned any other player - nor coach - so that sphincter or what's left of it - must be gaping as you just pulled those assumptions out of thin air.

I don't know your connection with Rosier - but clearly you're not overburdened with honesty, truth, or accuracy in your statements.

No, what you have isn't intelligence - we've yet to see any indication of the slightest amount - I was thinking it's something that only a Ph.D in psychology can pronounce.

Geez. I say Rosier is NOT a leader, and you take that and call me a team hater, coach hater, player hater - is there not some more you can throw on that pile? Of course you can't - with limited thoughts, limited information processing, and limited reasoning.

Now you almost have me disliking Rosier because of your fantasy adulation of the former - and inability to understand a couple basic criticisms.

But I don't dislike Rosier. He's just not shown me any consistency. And when down in the score - no leadership.

I doubt he'll be the starter at the end of the season. Seriously - doubt it.

You have an unhealthy fascination with proctology. Granted, that's an area you regularly talk out of, but all the same it would be greatly appreciated if in the future you kept your fantasies to yourself.

After calling Rosier everything but a "proctologist", you now laughingly claim... "I don't dislike Rosier". Partner, if you don't dislike Rosier I don't want to know how you describe someone you really don't like.

Here's a free tip...if you want to slather hate on something (which I don't recommend) you might take a peek at the offensive line, because if they don't improve dramatically over last year whomever you believe should be quarterbacking the Canes will soon be receiving your hate as he is going to be a spectacular failure.

WTF did I just read??.....smfh

Advertisement
Back