Rosier gets pulled during a close game or after a loss...

The average student at Miami had a high school GPA of 4.2. At West Point, that average is 3.74.

There go those pesky stats again. Also, Dee Delaney says, “Hi.”

What is this, now? The 5th time you’ve tried to change the argument? After a failed attempt to pigeonhole the debate into your “leadership” wheelhouse, we’ve now shifted to consistency. And, of course you’d pick a metric that is entirely subjective. The only way to objectively measure consistency is to realize that no team scores a TD on every possession, every team punts, every team has turnovers, and therefore no team is truly consistent.

You know? Bull****. Especially considering that nobody here ever tried to argue that Rosier was a solid rock of consistency. So fvck you and your cvnt straw man.

That's really impressive - I know, speaking for myself - I'm so enlightened and refreshed by this information.

I apologize for the REMF statement. I'm sure you did your part.

No, I take that back.

Go schiitt in your hat.

Advertisement
No, you third-grade reading level dumbass -****, you're dumb.

You said others would ELECT to follow Rosier rather than me.

I just said I was fine with that. Really. Just fine.

Yes, Rosier did start every game - after a competition that lasted almost to kickoff.

That tells me just how unprepared the others were. Not how well Rosier was playing - see the difference?

Look, this was fun, but I'm busy packing - I got other schitt to do besides make you look like an ***.

So, now you are claiming that the others, N'Kosi, Williams or Weldon, are not qualified to play quarterback at the "U". Yet, you want Rosier demoted. I am happy you've finally shown your cards that no one meets your screwball standards...not Rosier...not N'Kosi...not Williams...not Weldon.

I said others would follow Rosier in response to your comments that clearly inferred you would leave your own men behind just so long as you were safe. You attacked 'Loose Cannon' when calling him a "REMF" (Rear-echelon mother-fvcker; a soldier far from the front line). Now, when you are not attacking kids who play college football, you are attacking those who bravely served our country by putting their lives at risk. Seriously, what rock did you crawl out from under?

With the season only being months away you must be excited when thinking about the coaches, other players and ex-military people you can attack and belittle.

If you are packing I can only conclude you have been evicted. But, look at the bright side... from the comfort of your new cardboard house you can now criticize the 3 homeless people living out of grocery carts on your street telling people they are terrible at pushing their carts.

Be well!

Last edited:
Find a single post where I said N'Kosi, Williams, or Weldon are not qualified to play QB at the U. Find it!! You delusional piece of crap!

Where do you get this?? You're on mushrooms. Right? I'm your boogey man- and you gotta keep making stuff up to make me worse - right?

I never - EVER - said I'd leave my men behind! You dumb schitt - I was always out front!!! I was the point! How in **** can I leave them, when I'm out front? ****, you're dense! You said given a choice, others would follow Rosier - others - and I simply said that I wouldn't give a **** if they did. Others. Not my men. Others. Dummy.

What rock did I crawl out from under? ****, pick one. As a situation requires - I can get pretty low. If you think I ever gave an opponent an even chance - you're thinking very, very badly. Noble - I'm not. Those that are - are dead.

I hate to disappoint even more of your delusions - I didn't get evicted. I get asked to go to accompany teams to remote areas - for "critter control." So that they can work in relative safety. To unwelcome - unwelcome visitors.

I don't get evicted. I 'evict'.

I won't be around to embarrass you for a while - so maybe you could take a class in reading comprehension.

Or not.

To date, you seem to dumb to understand what reading comprehension is.

And I do hope Rosier wins every game this year by large numbers. He's a nice guy - but he needs to concentrate on consistency. That's all.

Find a single post where I said N'Kosi, Williams, or Weldon are not qualified to play QB at the U. Find it!! You delusional piece of crap!

Where do you get this?? You're on mushrooms. Right? I'm your boogey man- and you gotta keep making stuff up to make me worse - right?

I never - EVER - said I'd leave my men behind! You dumb schitt - I was always out front!!! I was the point! How in **** can I leave them, when I'm out front? ****, you're dense! You said given a choice, others would follow Rosier - others - and I simply said that I wouldn't give a **** if they did. Others. Not my men. Others. Dummy.

What rock did I crawl out from under? ****, pick one. As a situation requires - I can get pretty low. If you think I ever gave an opponent an even chance - you're thinking very, very badly. Noble - I'm not. Those that are - are dead.

I hate to disappoint even more of your delusions - I didn't get evicted. I get asked to go to accompany teams to remote areas - for "critter control." So that they can work in relative safety. To unwelcome - unwelcome visitors.

I don't get evicted. I 'evict'.

I won't be around to embarrass you for a while - so maybe you could take a class in reading comprehension.

Or not.

To date, you seem to dumb to understand what reading comprehension is.

And I do hope Rosier wins every game this year by large numbers. He's a nice guy - but he needs to concentrate on consistency. That's all.

You make statements, albeit asinine statements, and then either deny saying them or twist the discussion into an issue that has no bearing on the subject at hand. Simply put...you constantly lie.

Truly brave and tough people have at least one thing in common, which, unlike you, they don't have to beat on their chests trying to convince the world just how bad **** they are...they let their actions do the talking. The very instant you hear someone blathering on about how others should fear them is the very instant you know they are weak at the knees. In fairness, the great Muhammad Ali did tell anyone who would listen how great he was, but that was a unique situation and he was typically selling a fight. YOU ARE NO MUHAMMAD ALI!!

You are in the same type of arguments with Loose Cannon and other posters in which you make absurd claims and when you are called on them you go off on yet another rant in a completely different direction ignoring the countless inaccuracies you previously posted and the posters words correcting them.

Of course, you know by constantly deriding Rosier there's an audience of Rosier haters on this message board who will celebrate your every stupid, uninformed comment. This is more proof that you are cowardly and only feel emboldened when you are rolling with the herd.

Finally, you believe you are brave when verbally beating-up on 20 something year old kids on a message board as you hide behind a computer screen. You have also attacked and belittled Loose Cannon's military service. I find your actions to be despicable and spineless.

Advertisement
UMFarArcher said; "Do you recall - Richt had a few choices - and had even told Rosier that he'd determined that Roseir would NEVER play QB for him? Remember that? It appears that Rosier was the - not first choice - least ****poor choice. Last season."

You claim you don't speak poorly of the Canes back-up quarterbacks. Thus, I am left to understand that in your demented world, you referring to those kids as "****poor" is a compliment.

You need profound and ongoing therapy...it's deeply concerning if you are freely roaming the streets of America (or for that matter, any other locale).

Last edited:
Rosier isn't that good.

He's a baseball player first and foremost. And it shows on the gridiron.

Rosier isn't that good.

He's a baseball player first and foremost. And it shows on the gridiron.
I don't think the debate has ever been whether Rosier is good or not. You'd have to be pretty blind not to recognize his glaring flaws that were on display at times last season.

My position has remained, though, that as long as the coaches think he's the best option we have, I'm going to back him, and I don't understand the point of over-exaggerating just how bad he was. Unless you honestly believe that CMR is reading this forum in hopes of gleening a deeper understanding of Rosier's inadequacies from the multitude of experts who frequent this site, I mean, unless you really think that Richt is going to read one of these posts about how anything under 58.5% accuracy is garbage, or Archer's assertion that Rosier lacks leadership qualities, and go, "You know, I never thought about it like that," it just comes off as a petty attempt to trash a player in order to bolster your own opinion.

I don't think the debate has ever been whether Rosier is good or not. You'd have to be pretty blind not to recognize his glaring flaws that were on display at times last season.

My position has remained, though, that as long as the coaches think he's the best option we have, I'm going to back him, and I don't understand the point of over-exaggerating just how bad he was. Unless you honestly believe that CMR is reading this forum in hopes of gleening a deeper understanding of Rosier's inadequacies from the multitude of experts who frequent this site, I mean, unless you really think that Richt is going to read one of these posts about how anything under 58.5% accuracy is garbage, or Archer's assertion that Rosier lacks leadership qualities, and go, "You know, I never thought about it like that," it just comes off as a petty attempt to trash a player in order to bolster your own opinion.

Dozier reads this schit. I'm sure Rick doesn't.

Agreed Rick knows how bad his QB situation is.

Like I said in the other thread, if we aren't going to make the playoffs this season with Malweak then he shouldn't be starting.

Advertisement
Dozier reads this schit. I'm sure Rick doesn't.

Agreed Rick knows how bad his QB situation is.

Like I said in the other thread, if we aren't going to make the playoffs this season with Malweak then he shouldn't be starting.
I'm all for starting the guy who gives us the best chance to win the next game--even if it's not Malik. I don't have a dog in this fight other than wanting to see the best player take the field every game and us having the best possible chance to win every game, and unless the coaching staff shares this opinion, you won't worry about playoffs.

I'm all for starting the guy who gives us the best chance to win the next game--even if it's not Malik. I don't have a dog in this fight other than wanting to see the best player take the field every game and us having the best possible chance to win every game, and unless the coaching staff shares this opinion, you won't worry about playoffs.

I just don't see any way that we can beat Clemson this season. Disirregardless of who starts at QB1.

That being said. Why not give one of the youngin's the keys so we can be primed for a NC run next season?

I just don't see any way that we can beat Clemson this season. Disirregardless of who starts at QB1.

That being said. Why not give one of the youngin's the keys so we can be primed for a NC run next season?
Because we have other players, some Seniors and Juniors, on this team who deserve ever chance they can get to gain as much national exposure as possible in their final chance to make a name for themselves.

If Jarron Williams, N'Kosi Perry, or Cade Weldon give the rest of the team the best chance to showcase what the 2018 Canes are capable of, then put them in the game and let's ride. But **** 2019.

Advertisement
Back