Rosier gets pulled during a close game or after a loss...

Advertisement
Advertisement
what's more likely?
DRgaHaOWsAAp0hT.jpg

"Did you just imply that Rosier isn't going to go undefeated & win us a natty?!?"

image.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
This all to me is easy. Rosier is the starter at the beginning of the season. As long as we're winning or he's playing decently, he stays the starter. Williams/Perry or both get reps in garbage time against teams like Savannah State. Rosier continues to start until he hurts us, in which case, the next man up has some game experience and is by and large ready.

Unless we're undefeated/one loss, gut feeling tells me Jarren is starting games at the end of the season. Might take some time to grasp the playbook but the consistency and accuracy from day one is far and away beyond Perry and Rosier.

Advertisement
I just hope we’re not undefeated halfway through the season and then Rosier regresses. Well, then Richt is left with the decision of pulling him or letting him figure it out. I don’t want it to happen this way.., I would prefer Perry or Williams beat him out early..

LSU just got a good QB grad transfer. I’d like to beat LSU. FSU is going to be a tough game AGAIN. Questions like this are all crystal ball. I still haven’t found one that works. I’ll let the season under our center play itself out. We have a good head coach that knows what he needs at that position to win. He will start who he thinks is most capable. I’m sure, like all of us in our businesses, he’ll have a plan B and C. Hopefully we win them all.

If the fall competition is close.....

Whether it’s Williams or Perry....they need to be getting reps against LSU. At least 2-3 drives.

A two QB system doesn’t usually work....but it makes sense in this situation, IMO. Too much on the line.

Advertisement
Back