Rosemy

Tate as always getting in on the recruiting action. He has an interesting perspective to say the least... FSU site said it looks like Miami is the team behind Ohio state and then the other teams. So while we aren’t in the best position(osu is) it’s not something that is a done deal to osu either

Last edited:
Advertisement

Tate as always getting in on the recruiting action. He has an interesting perspective to say the least... FSU site said it looks like Miami is the team behind Ohio state and then the other teams. So while we aren’t in the best position(osu is) it’s not something that is a done deal to osu either

Kid is made for Miami. Look at this ****** guy

Rosemy said contact with Miami has been next to nothing since Manny took over. Claims he wants them to reach out more.
I get why people don't want to us to recruit this kid because he's trending out of state but I still think we should test the waters. There's a difference between sending the kitchen sink at a kid (think Rique.. whole staff/team went to his HS game) and inviting him to campus. If he doesn't show up to campus, then cut him off completely.

Advertisement

Can you please explain all this for the old people, @brock - you twitter super spy gawwwd?

another reason why a guy like Tate at QB is important. can't remember ow often our QBs have been openly recruiting other elite guys. This is part of how you get them

Advertisement
Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas five-star wide receiver Marcus Rosemy said that Ohio State and Georgia are showing him the most interest and that he hopes to get to those campuses at some point this spring. Miami doesn't appear to be pushing. “I wish they would show more interest because they are one of my favorite teams,” Rosemy said. The Buckeyes currently lead on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball

Really? Maybe you shouldn’t have said Miami is a joke.
He wants to use us for clout chasing because what elite player doesn't have the home team recruit them? Oh i know the one you spit on because you think you're big, bad and think we're going to beg to come. **** that you want in you come on campus and show you want in

Imagine this in 2019 a qb being vocal leading the charge for a recruit. Most schools will tell their qb to stay lowkey on Twitter oh but here? Here we tell our qb to use that personality that players revolve around

I love how this board’s view of a consensus top 50 prospect changes based on the interest level in Miami. It’s even worse when said prospect is from South Florida.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
So, picked this up from a recap on the Open written by a reporter for the main 247 site. He hghlighted various standout athletes.

Rosemy did much of his damage on the day on underneath and intermediate routes, but did have one nice deep touchdown tracking the ball over his shoulder. He posted a 4.68 second 40-yard dash, a 4.38 second short shuttle and 35.8 inch vertical jump in testing.

For those who have been wondering......... I assume he got that from Rosemy but he doesn't say where he got his stats from.

Advertisement
Back