Rosemy

Advertisement
If anything out of rosemy and Bell from carol city it may be time to move on from Bell considering his love fest with bama and how much they are his leader... but nah we need to continue to recruit both because you never know what could happen

Recruit him. Kid is looking for a reason to leave. And he’ll find it. Instead of looking for a reason to stay home. I’d give the kid my number and say “we’d love to have you, if there’s anything we can do to get on board, give us a call.”

Advertisement
Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas five-star wide receiver Marcus Rosemy said that Ohio State and Georgia are showing him the most interest and that he hopes to get to those campuses at some point this spring. Miami doesn't appear to be pushing. “I wish they would show more interest because they are one of my favorite teams,” Rosemy said. The Buckeyes currently lead on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball

Really? Maybe you shouldn’t have said Miami is a joke.

He’s the type that will choose somewhere else and say UK didn’t show him enough love all the while playing UM. Eff that. He’s looking for a reason not to come.
How about showing UM you’re serious

Possession wr. Gets caught from behind all the time.

Forget him and let's get that kid from Calabasas back to commit.

Sounds like he's looking to drag us along to be a hat on the table, only to pick another school on national TV at whichever UA/Army All-American game he plays in.

I think the staff will play this smart, put the ball in his court, if he wants Miami to show more interest then go ahead & reciprocate. Invite him to our Spring game in April, if he doesn't show up but goes to some other school's Spring game then discontinue all contact & NO visits to campus.

If Rosemy really wants to be a Cane he'll make the effort to make it known, otherwise I hope we don't let this kid play us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sounds like he's looking to drag us along to be a hat on the table, only to pick another school on national TV at whichever UA/Army All-American game he plays in.

I think the staff will play this smart, put the ball in his court, if he wants Miami to show more interest then go ahead & reciprocate. Invite him to our Spring game in April, if he doesn't show up but goes to some other school's Spring game then discontinue all contact & NO visits to campus.

If Rosemy really wants to be a Cane he'll make the effort to make it known, otherwise I hope we don't let this kid play us.

I think all of us hope that Diaz starts taking that approach with these kids. Make them miss the attention from Miami. Time for us to start moving on quickly when it’s evident the kid isn’t coming.

Ivins said that Miami doesn't appear to be pushing for him (SIAP). I think that's smart. Like multiple people have said, if he wants to get down to coral Gables, he'll find a way. Why chase after a kid who doesn't want to be there. Even if it is one of his "favorite schools"

kelvin benjamin is another receiver who is too big and slow for the NFL but who dominated in college -- 54/1011/15 as a sophomore... that's 18.7 yards per catch. pure speed matters way more in the pros.
And Lawrence Cager is another guy that... wait nvm

Advertisement
I hope the staff completely brushes this kid off, doesn't give him an offer, doesn't communicate or waste one breath on him. Let him be an example for every other S Florida turncoat to see the days of ****ing on their hometown school to get love from the $EC are over.

Last edited:
Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas five-star wide receiver Marcus Rosemy said that Ohio State and Georgia are showing him the most interest and that he hopes to get to those campuses at some point this spring. Miami doesn't appear to be pushing. “I wish they would show more interest because they are one of my favorite teams,” Rosemy said. The Buckeyes currently lead on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball

Fck him! This ain’t that old, get on our knees and beg a kid, Miami. This is TNM. Either u w/ us or u not, and saying we dead clearly shows u not w us.

Advertisement
Somehow, people are gonna take his statement of wishing Miami reached out to him bc favorite and blame this on Miami when he'd be stringing Miami along the whole time. Miami should do the thing where you give the chick your number and just dip. If she calls you, great. If not, no sweat off your back.

Rosemy said he grew up a Miami fan, well here goes a real Miami fan
Screenshot_2019-02-17-23-29-27-1.png

He needs Miami love to get bag auction to kick in more digits , the smell of bag is strong in this one.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back