Rosemy

Even if Dugans was still here it would've been an uphill battle to get Rosemy.

He's a Pompano boy, so he been tryning to get out of South Fla, he's a very good prospect but he gets overhyped on here because he plays for STA (even though he should be at Coco Creek or Ely).

You still recruit him, but Bryan Robinson & Marcus Fleming are the top 2 targets at WR & our focus should be on keeping them locked in all season.

Northeast or Pompano beach High not Creek. He would’ve been a Coral Springs Charger/Parkland Ranger kid if he was.

Advertisement
Northeast or Pompano beach High not Creek. He would’ve been a Coral Springs Charger/Parkland Ranger kid if he was.
He actually stay closer to Margate than Northeast so he could've went to either, but the point I was making is he gets hyped because he goes to STA.

He actually stay closer to Margate than Northeast so he could've went to either, but the point I was making is he gets hyped because he goes to STA.
If he doesn’t live west of the turnpike then he wouldn’t have and if he lives closer to margate then he’s a North Lauderdale/Oakland Park kid. Margate turns into Coconut Creek again after Lyons going east.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He's a Pompano boy, so he been trying to get out of South Fla, he's a very good prospect but he gets overhyped on here because he plays for STA (even though he should be at Coco Creek or Ely).

You still recruit him even though he's not coming, but Bryan Robinson & Marcus Fleming are the top 2 targets at WR & our focus should be on keeping them locked in all season.
Gonna be hard keeping Robinson. FSU flip candidate.

Advertisement

He's a Pompano boy, so he been trying to get out of South Fla, he's a very good prospect but he gets overhyped on here because he plays for STA (even though he should be at Coco Creek or Ely).

You still recruit him even though he's not coming, but Bryan Robinson & Marcus Fleming are the top 2 targets at WR & our focus should be on keeping them locked in all season.
u think we have a chance with marc britt or thaiu jones-bell?

Here’s my hot take prediction for our receiver class:
-Fleming
-Robinson
-Restrepo

I think we swing and miss with rosemy, Jones-bell, Britt , Poitier

Advertisement
Here’s my hot take prediction for our receiver class:
-Fleming
-Robinson
-Restrepo

I think we swing and miss with rosemy, Jones-bell, Britt , Poitier
I ain’t even mad at that. This would also mean we swung and missed on Elijah Canion though.

Why waste time and resources on a kid who is all but guaranteed to not come here

Advertisement
Top 15 WR, not Top 5.

Good player, love to have him but I won’t lose any sleep over it.

I guess we’ll see as the season goes on, but as of now, he’s #4 on 247 for both their rank and composite, #5 on rivals, and #4 on espn. 247 also has him as #1 player in Florida. Personally, I don’t like to miss on guys like him. I don’t really ever lose sleep over it, but these are the guys we need if we’re building an elite program.

In my class I would want poiter,Fleming Robinson. With mcdougle, restrepo as fall backs I know mcdougle being at Deerfield is hard but that's who I would want

Advertisement
Back