Rosemy

He ran a 4.59 which is better than I expected at the opening too

Advertisement
Advertisement
real talk we have a lot of WR, therefor if we take 3-4 Wrs in this class they need to be diversified from height, speed, route running, each needs to have there own strength. So we have Bryan Robinson-6'2 4.4-4.5 40, Fleming 5'9.5 4.47 speed, I think we need to add Poitier, 6'4, as the jump ball guy. Then, who do we add next out of Rosemy 6'1 4.59, Jones bell 5'11 4.56, or Marc britt 6'2, out of those 3 who would y'all like to add and who do y'all think we have the best chance with.

If he grew up a cane fan and FSU is growing on him, then he didn't grow up a Cane fan. Probably just thought the gear looked cool
Fair point but obviously dugans being there could be the reason of growing interest in fsu too

Advertisement
skilled receivers with NFL bodies can and usually do dominate in college even if they're slow. laquon treadwell put up 82/1153/11 as a junior. most teams simply do not have corners that can handle that kind of physicality.

but treadwell is bad as a pro and rosemy looks pretty maxed out to me. as a next level prospect i'm wary but he will prob be a very good college receiver.

Twes, stop man. This isn’t Ps2 ncaa college football 2019 recruiting. We don’t need a jump ball guy, speed guy, slot guy etc.
stop
yes you do, we obviously don't need to go to you for advice when it comes to diversifying the roster, it always good to have Wr that have strengths at different thing, for u to say that statement means you don't know anything.

kelvin benjamin is another receiver who is too big and slow for the NFL but who dominated in college -- 54/1011/15 as a sophomore... that's 18.7 yards per catch. pure speed matters way more in the pros.

Advertisement
Grew up a UM fan, FSU growing on him and osu leads? I hope manny walks away from these kids. Make UM not an option.
Fill the wr board and move on.
We ain’t going to win a ring like that. People got to stop being butt hurt over recruits. I can See why we are moving on from gray but rosemy? That’s stupid especially at this early in his recruitment. You want to be the best team in the country then you are going to have to win recruiting battles and you are going to have competition for recruits. If you don’t most of the time it’s a problem...

Nah, I only played in college and been following recruiting since about ‘90.
Just recruit the best WRs. Not a tall one, not a speed one, not a black one, not a white one etc. you don’t want a team of all 5’9 slot guys. But if they’re 5’11- 6’3 who cares? How many jump balls do we throw for tds? A couple?

Advertisement
Fair point but obviously dugans being there could be the reason of growing interest in fsu too

Manny should go for the jugular. I just fired Dugans, his unit was in shambles, and two kids left the program including the top player on the team.

I love how this board’s view of a consensus top 50 prospect changes based on the interest level in Miami. It’s even worse when said prospect is from South Florida.

I think there’s too many at the position and he isn’t a “one of a kind” wr. Well do fine getting the other top guys on our board. If he was head and shoulders better than everyone else, fine. Or maybe a down year for wrs in south Florida.

I think there’s too many at the position and he isn’t a “one of a kind” wr. Well do fine getting the other top guys on our board. If he was head and shoulders better than everyone else, fine. Or maybe a down year for wrs in south Florida.
It’s FAR from a down year at receiver. What are you talking about?

Advertisement
Back