Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

All these grown *** men in here getting their feelings hurt because a teenager played our incompetent staff. We deserve every last bit of it too. Until we get to a place where we earn and deserve respect, I don't give 2 shats where these attention seeking whores choose to play. This program is nothing but a sinking ship with a group of captains that proceeds to fire cannon shots into the hull of the ship. Fock em! Rock bottom seems to be the only way out. Let the embarrassment permeate all the way to the top

Advertisement
All these grown *** men in here getting their feelings hurt because a teenager played our incompetent staff. We deserve every last bit of it too. Until we get to a place where we earn and deserve respect, I don't give 2 shats where these attention seeking whores choose to play. This program is nothing but a sinking ship with a group of captains that proceeds to fire cannon shots into the hull of the ship. Fock em! Rock bottom seems to be the only way out. Let the embarrassment permeate all the way to the top

Based on the info out there, this cat would have played just about any staff. The kid is classless with all the accounts and sneaking around - i hope he never steps foot on the field at Auburn and ends up at Jacksonville State.

Based on the info out there, this cat would have played just about any staff. The kid is classless with all the accounts and sneaking around - i hope he never steps foot on the field at Auburn and ends up at Jacksonville State.

I don't disagree with you whatsoever. But my point is still standing. Our staff and ADMIN deserve every last bit of humiliation and embarrassment until drastic changes are made that result in earned respect. I'm tired of watching a once proud program being looked at as a has been. Yes I'm happy with the tad of studs we brought in. But the glaring holes and zero offensive changes make it mute. Same ****, different day

I don't disagree with you whatsoever. But my point is still standing. Our staff and ADMIN deserve every last bit of humiliation and embarrassment until drastic changes are made that result in earned respect. I'm tired of watching a once proud program being looked at as a has been. Yes I'm happy with the tad of studs we brought in. But the glaring holes and zero offensive changes make it mute. Same ****, different day

You expect offensive changes before the bowl game?

changes will come after the bowl not before...

Advertisement
I never said anything about before or after. I don't care when changes happen. Just want to see changes happening. Sooner the better in my opinion

Nah, there has never been this much talk of high character kids from a class besides this one. We have plenty of high rated kids on in this class. This class is very good and actually has a higher class average than majority of teams ahead of us, the next team ahead of us in recruiting ranking has 21 commits, so this class is actually pretty good it's just has some holes missing.

This is false. Every year its "well X, Y, and Z are TRUE CANEs. They really want to be canes. The 3 stars that want to be Canes are the GOATS." Then there is the "X is the class ambassador, great cane." we saw this with Lingard "Lingard is the class ambassador, true cane and he isn't even from So fla" a year later "lingard is soft, wanting to run away from competition, he got passed up by a 4 star and now hes running away. he is soft. If he can't start over Cam, he should run away and transfer".

Advertisement
This is false. Every year its "well X, Y, and Z are TRUE CANEs. They really want to be canes. The 3 stars that want to be Canes are the GOATS." Then there is the "X is the class ambassador, great cane." we saw this with Lingard "Lingard is the class ambassador, true cane and he isn't even from So fla" a year later "lingard is soft, wanting to run away from competition, he got passed up by a 4 star and now hes running away. he is soft. If he can't start over Cam, he should run away and transfer".
I know what you are talking about, but this year is definitely an outlier. I'm not talking about x,y, and z, literally every prospect that has sign so far there reputation and character is exceptional; not 2 or 3 guys, but literally every prospects in this class there are multiple people vouching for there hardwork and determination. It is definitely unlike any year. With that being, there performance at UM is to be determine.

I know what you are talking about, but this year is definitely an outlier. I'm not talking about x,y, and z, literally every prospect that has sign so far there reputation and character is exceptional; not 2 or 3 guys, but literally every prospects in this class there are multiple people vouching for there hardwork and determination. It is definitely unlike any year. With that being, there performance at UM is to be determine.

Well I hope we can at least win a WIlliam V Campbell award with these guys.

Just decommit, is all I'm saying. You not feeling the school or the direction? Cool, just decommit and let it be known to the coaches. Why the shenanigans? Why the disrespect? These programs spend time and resources. No need for the disrespect. Speaks a lot to the character of the person.
Makes you wonder if this is a reflection of a certain generation of young people. Not saying all kids in his age group, but an awful lot. I didn't see this kind of disrespect for other people in other age groups, generally. Of course we didn't lavish immature teenagers with so much attention and deference. I wonder how widespread this bad behavior--and it IS bad behavior--is in his generation.

Has nothing to do with our "incompetent staff." Stop blaming our staff for being taken in by a lying, sleazy, sneaky bad kid of low character. He was probably encouraged to do this by an equally bad father.

It's like trying to blame a crime victim for the crime.

Put the blame where it belongs. Our best staffs got lied to and taken in. I remember it happening to Jimmy Johnson on multiple occasions. It's getting even worse with these entitled, spoiled rotten, low character kids.

Thank God for the high character kids like Lingard and Cheney who made a commitment and stuck to it. If either had decided to decommit, I'm sure he wouldn't lie and mislead us like Height did.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with our "incompetent staff." Stop blaming our staff for being taken in by a lying, sleazy, sneaky bad kid of low character. He was probably encouraged to do this by an equally bad father.

Put the blame where it belongs. Our best staffs got lied to and taken in. I remember it happening to Jimmy Johnson on multiple occasions. It's getting even worse with these entitled, spoiled rotten, low character kids.

Thank God for the high character kids like Lingard and Cheney who made a commitment and stuck to it. If either had decided to decommit, I'm sure he wouldn't lie and mislead us like Height did.
The "me" generation.

Advertisement
it was def mind boggling bc it isnt like he was mistreated by our staff.
Was thinking maybe Richt recruited him initially and they had a relationship with him...but beyond that have no clue what would compel someone to do what he did

Anyone defending this staff in any capacity is simply naive. I'm not defending height or any of his scumbag antics. You are correct in your assessment of his character. My point is that our staff will continue to get played by the likes of height and others until we are winning consistently and this staff shows the ability to make changes and adjustments that it takes to win. Nobody bashing height would be saying a word if it was Miami he signed with after playing auburn for a fool. This staff and ADMIN are beyond pathetic. If Penos is given another year, that's all I need to see to prove my point.

Advertisement
Back