Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

Advertisement
That's a shame...anyway I've got my feet up.

feetup.jpg

Advertisement
Auburn vs Miami at that time the evals were horrid and when u going up against them at that time probably a jag

Several guys are laughing at Zo's evals. Everyone misses. But the misses we had under Coker and more recently Richt/Manny were epic.

If this staff can just get us back to normal hit/miss ratios, and not leave major gaps in talent across the position groups, then our Top 10 classes by logic will produce Top 10 outcomes. I'm not asking Mario+Zo to be Butch (who also missed on a lot of evals, btw). Just get us back to the midpoint of a normal distribution and we're playoff bound going forward.

Advertisement
LMAO for real? It's a new staff so I honestly don't really care anymore. I forget the full story but I think Ivins caught him in a lie saying he wasn't visiting Auburn or signing with them or something and Height just sent back the middle finger emoji or something lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Huh? Why?
This is my question. We apparently have limited spots, we need a DT, WR, CB, and RB, yet we are apparently looking at an edge? Seems odd. Hope this is just canesport being canesport and while HE wants to come, that feeling may not be reciprocated. Also wouldnt he have to sit a year? He went from Auburn to USC right?

Advertisement
Back