Romello height 1000% cane...LOL jk signs with Auburn

If u r really trying to cape for Heights transferring here after his body of work or lack thereof has been on display at two schools, I really suggest u go see a therapist for cognitive dissonance.
I'm not saying he's Scott Patchan.. but never say never. Injuries happen. Juice ain't worth the squeeze for me.. but what do I know?!

Advertisement
If u r really trying to cape for Heights transferring here after his body of work or lack thereof has been on display at two schools, I really suggest u go see a therapist for cognitive dissonance.
IMG_0483.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand what the need is for another edge? Arguably the deepest position on the team.

There is going to be a **** ton of attrition…We already have to get rid of what? 7 players? if we wouldn't bring anyone in. So I figured we are still looking at WR, D Money said RB…in the portal. That would be 8-9. But if we are piling on edges and he mentioned DT. That numbers gonna get up to double digits.

We must be losing someone.

Advertisement
The hijinks from the 2020 class is what got me to join this site lmao. That whole cycle was pure comedy

The hijinks from the 2020 class is what got me to join this site lmao. That whole cycle was pure comedy

What an abysmal class, one more proof point that the Manny promotion was an epic fail.

X and Rivers are the only guys to have met or overperformed expectations. Balom is the only other guy still on roster right now, but will he be by the UF game, lol?

Other than X and Rivers, the only other guys who were key contributors from that class are Chaney, Rooster, TVD and Flagg... arguably Chance. That's just 6 or 7 dudes, the last 5 of whom are no longer on roster. Woof.

Advertisement
Back